"Your mother was attacked in the parking lot of the supermarket." The officer informed me. I was sitting down in the hospital waiting room almost having a heart attack.

Dads gonna go ballistic when he gets here. A part of me is hoping he'll find the people who did this and the other part is telling me to be calm and rational.

The violent side was winning though.

Suddenly I heard a commotion outside of the waiting room. My dad burst in straight after. Jumping up I ran straight into his arms and started crying.

"Shh it's okay baby, daddy's here. And i'm never letting you or your mother out of my sight again!" My father said with clenched teeth. I knew he was gonna say that! But for the moment I really could'nt care less. I just wanted the comfort of my fathers arms. Squeezing him tight I started quietly crying into his shoulder.

"Mr Redford?" A voice said from behind my father. We both turned to look and saw the doctor waiting patiently for an answer.

"That's me sir! Is my wife gonna be okay?" My father asked with worry laced thick in to his words.

"Just a few bruises and 3 stitches to her left elbow. Unfortunately one of the assailants has a knife and decided to use it on your wife." The doctor said sympathetically. I looked at my father and saw his face bright red from fury so quickly taking his hand I curled into his side so he'd calm down a little. It luckily worked.

"Can we see her?" My dad asked after taking a few calming breaths. The doctor nodded and we practically flew out the door to get to her. I turned back to the doctor and smiled at him.

"Thank you so much! Do you know her room number?" He smiled back and told me quickly so I could find my mother. 

"Dad wait up you don't know the room number!" I shouted out when he rounded the corner. I kept up the chase and caught up to him when he stopped.

"It's room 22. Down here!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him down a corridor. When we finally reached the room we burst through and searched for mom. I spotted her sitting up on the bed and smiling at us.

"Mom!" I yelled gleefully running towards her. When I reached her I hugged her carefully and let out a sigh of relief. I pulled back to look at her face but instead got smashed in to her shoulder when my father ran up behind me and hugged us both.

"I'm so happy your safe honey. When I find the guys who did this-"

"You'll let the police handle it John. I wont have you risking your life just to get revenge when i'm perfectly fine." My mom said sternly, leaving no room for argument.

"I know everyone in this town, I know the gangs in new york and every gang in the towns closest to us! Anybody who knows that should know not to mess with me! I have to protect my women and my daughter-"

"And you do protect us. Saying all those things may make you seem tougher and scary but what will happen if you find these boys and lose control? You'll probably end up seriously hurting someone and how are you supposed to protect us from jail?" My mom raised her voice and little at the end and got teary eyes.

"Baby i'm sorry! Please don't cry!" My father instantly walked forward and embraced her. I felt like I was intruding so very quietly I left the room. I walked down the hall way and spotted one of the cops from earlier.

"Hey! Um I mean excuse me." I said shyly. The cop turned and smiled at me.

"Hey is there something you need?" He asked helpfully.

"I was wondering if you know who did this to my mom?" I was looking at the ground when I asked. I heard the officer sigh deeply.

"Were not sure exactly but-"

"You have an idea?!" I asked eagerly my head shooting up. He nodded.

"Please tell me!" I asked walking forward a few steps.

"I don't know if I should. You can just ask you mother?-"

"No! I don't want to speak about what happened with her just in case it upsets her! Please?!" I practically begged. Again he sighed.

"We think your mother was attacked by a member of the biker gang." He said looking at me sympathetically. Now it was my turn to sigh.

"Your just saying that cause no body in this town likes them!" Of course they'd blame the biker gang!

"Not that biker gang." He said quietly before walking off. What did he-

Oh. My. God.

The biker gang that attacked Kira!

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone i'm sorry this is so short and it took me so long! I hope you enjoy it and i'll update as soon as I can!

Comment, vote and like!

Love, peace and cookies,

Littlepeoplerulexxx