I looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings that I had just woken up to. I was in a small room and I was sitting on a bed which my left arm was handcuffed to. I licked my dry lips that desperately needed water and my stomach grumbled due to the lack of food.

"Finally your up!" Michael announced as he walked into the room with someone following behind him.

I didn't recognize the person but he looked like he was in his twenties. I looked at his features and he had jet black,short hair that spiked at the top, tattoos that covered his whole arms and a lip piercing. I could also tell that his eyes were a grey colour.

"Take a picture it will last longer." The man said. I turned away from him after he said that and decided to just stare at the floor. Why was he even here?,I wondered.

"Did I say you could look away?" Michael asked as he crouches down in front of me and jerks my chin up.

"What's with your change of attitude?" I ask and I immediately regretted saying this as my head snapped to the side when he slapped me. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but I held them back.

"You won't speak to me like that." Michael said and I didn't find it fair that all these men thought they were the boss of me.

"Your not the boss of me." I state and I'm not sure where I got all this courage from but what do I have to lose anymore, My own mother doesn't even want to pay for me to get back and these people are probably going to kill me anyways. Right now Michael's brother Aiden was even nicer then this.

"You definitely need to be taught a lesson." Michael said and I shot him a glare.

"Well why don't we save that lesson for another time, no?" The man spoke to Michael and I could tell from his accent that he was probably Italian.

"Fine..." Michael grumbled and stood up.

"Where is mason?" I asked.

"He isn't here." Michael said and the man's phone began to rang

"Ciao padre.(hello father)" the man spoke through the phone in Italian, he thought I couldn't understand but my father had taught me it.

"No, I'm at a friends house." He spoke into the phone in English this time and I suddenly got an idea that if I shouted the father would hear me.

"Help!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and repeated that a few more time until Michael put a hand roughly over my mouth.

The man shot me an angry look and left the room.  As soon as he left Michael lifted his hand from my mouth and I closed my eyes. He slapped my cheek hard and I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm real-" I start to say but he put a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh. Do you hear that." It was quiet until I heard the knocking. I nodded and he rushed over to the window and he looked back at me with wide eyes.

"it's the cops." My eyes went wide when he said that and I tried my best not to smile.This is it,I was finally going to get out of here, I was finally going to go home,I thought.

The man came back and both of them started talking to each other in hushed voices but I could see their panicked faces. Michael untied me from the floor and shoved me into the mans arms. He took me to the bathroom and locked the door, he then turned the radio that was in there on and turned the shower on.

"It is so they can not hear you." The man said. "Also do not try to make any noises, I have a gun and a knife. I might not be able to kill you but i can and will hurt you." I just nodded my head rapidly.  I needed to find a way to get the cops attention though and if I had to get hurt while doing it, I really didn't care.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that the cops were here, I thought no one would find us here but I guess I was wrong. I opened the door to reveal two officers and I plastered on a fake smile.

"Good afternoon officers."I say as I nervously fidget with my hands.

"Hello sir, we were just going door to door and we were wondering if you have seen anything suspicious."

"I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary." I say.

"Okay. We were also wondering if you have seen these two girls." I clenched my jaw as I took a look at the picture. It was of Katie and another girl who I assume was her sister.

"Hmm no ,I don't recall ever seeing them."

"Okay well ,we would like to just take a look around if that's okay with you." The officers say and my eyes go wide.

"Well ,officers the thing is, my wife is taking a shower and she wouldn't like to be disturbed at the moment. You guys can come back after she is out." I lie.

"Don't worry we will be quick and we won't disturb her." They say and I can't say no anymore because they will think I'm suspicious so I let them pass. They walk around the living room and I just pray Katie doesn't say anything from where she is and hopefully Emilio will keep a good eye on her.

Suddenly I hear Katie yelling help and I looked at the officers to see if they heard and they had.

"Looks like that darn spider is in the bathroom. My wife really hates spiders."I quickly thought of a lie as I rushed to the bathroom.

I swung open the door but just as I did Katie ran right past me and right towards where the officers were. Emilio and I both ran towards them and we ran into the room to see her in one of the officer's arms. I had to think fast but I just knew it was too late to do anything. Suddenly two shots rang out and I look over at the officers to see them both on the floor with blood spilling out of their wounds, I then looked at Emilio and watch him place his gun back in his pocket. I slowly walked over to them and I checked both of their pulses, they were both dead. Katie was sitting on the floor crying now since she just watched her chance of getting home die right in front of her.

"You made me do this," Emilio said to Katie and I saw her break down, even more, I didn't care though. Thanks to her, we now have to hide two bodies and a cop car. I couldn't wait until we got the money for her, I knew we would, and then we could finally get rid of her.

==========================

HEY GUYS!!! I'M BACK!

I'm so sorry for such a long wait but honestly, I rarely get any time to write but now that the holidays are coming up, I promise you I will update more often. I just wanted to let you guys know that I changed the age of Katie to 17 because I thought that age would suit her better, also Emily is now 20. Well, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT. love you guys!