Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad

Start from the beginning

"THAT SON OF A BITCH,I'll kill him Ethan!JUST IMAGINE WHAT MY MOTHER WENT THROUGH!I have a brother...he took him away from me!He took my mother away from me!"My voice croaked as my tears stained my face over an over again.

"I knew I recognised his disgusting name!HE USED HER WITH HIS FILTHY CRUSTY HANDS!"I wept and wept as pain erupted my heart.

A tear drop placed on my neck as I realised It was Ethan.

"Baby listen to me..we'll get that bastard,I promise you we'll get him but not like this..look at me beautiful"He whispered soothingly in my ear as I wiped away my tears.

He helped me turn around and kept me In his captivating gaze.

His lips placed softly at the corner of my mouth where a tear had ran.He let It linger for a few seconds and crushed me into him.One of his hands wrapped around my waist as the other lay on my hip.

He placed his head at the crook of my neck as I rested mine on his chest.I loved him.So much..Heat only coursed through me as the anger left prints on my heart but escaped.

He meant it when he called me baby.It sent shivers down my spine and butterflies in my stomach.

"We will find your brother and we will make Robert pay.I have a plan..If your mum had you five years after him with your father that means your brother must be..19+5..24,the same age as me.And guess who I know that is that age and I always thought had the Same cute nose as yours?"Ethan smiled slightly and my eyes widened.

"Kristen's brother"We spoke in sync and my heart clenched to see him.

"Where is he?"I coughed out in interest.

"He..He..he's a stripper"

"He WHAT?That idiot what's he doing with his life!"Ethan smiled as I spoke...I'm already talking about him like he's my brother.

"He says he likes it,he said he basically does what Channing Tatum does in Magic Mike as a job and he loves it.You know grinds on girls,Takes his shirt and pants off..girls scream for him..and go crazy for him.He claims he doesn't do it for the money but as a passion.Hes rich as it is"Ethan laughed out as he kept looking at me as I had my mouth hung open.

"I don't mind as long as he's a nice person"I commented and Ethan face told me he wasn't.

"Eek.."He murmured as he scratched his neck and turned around.

Oh no.

"Ethan please tell me he's a good person"I spoke clearly and he just moved away till I wrapped my arms around his waist so he wouldn't move.His firm sexy back still facing me.

I started getting worried as he stayed silent.

"Ethan!"I screeched in annoyance and turned him around with the help of him.To my surprise he was holding in quite a big laugh.

"You asshole!"I pouted and whacked his arm gently but in annoyance.

"I'm sorry I just had too..He's a great guy!"He laughed as I gave him a death glare.

This time I didn't reply as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Baby.."He whispered apologetically and placed his hand on my cheek.His thumb caressing my cheek in slow soft circles.I closed my eyes and let my feelings take over me..

"What do I have to do to prove to you I'm sorry?"He added and I smiled.

"Kiss me"

His eyes flickered to my lips for a split seconds as his eyes stopped to stare at me,like I was the most beautiful girl in the world.