Chapter 4- Ideas

"Hey Bri- Oh hey and you are"

Stephanie's (Fany's) Pov

This guy was the definition of Perfect. Blue-Grey eyes.

My heart did flip-flops and the beat was going boom boom.

"Sergio, and you?" Gosh, he was so polite!

"Stephanie, of Fany for short.." I just smiled he was so cute I couldn't get my eyes off him until of course

*cough* *cough*

I broke eye-contact with Sergio and look at Briana who looked a bit mad

Sergio's Pov

Stephanie was pretty but no matter what I think nobody will ever top my best friend Briana though.

"Okay let's go" Bri scurried us off after she did that fake ad awkward cough -Mall- Stephanie ended up leaving us for some dinner she had so it was just me and Bri.

We were currently in Subway laughing our buttes off and getting weird looks from customers and workers. "-so she just sprayed cheese in your boobs?" This was hilarious she was talking about a food fight she had with her friends at a sleepover although I don't get how its a sleepover with all girls and one boy. I know I still like - like her but I'm hoping I could get past that and just go back to being her best friend like it used to be.

" Yeah, and Alex brought gummy bears so we ended up stuffing those in each others' noses and... Well, it was fun" the way she talked about him got me jealous. He was like my replacement when I left Bri I hope that will change with the time though.

Briana's Pov

" Yeah, and Alex brought gummy bears so we ended up stuffing those in each others' noses and... Well, it was fun" Alex. He was there when Sergio wasn't.

He was my new best friend.

He was the closest person ever. And I think my feelings for him are deeper than my feelings for Sergio.

I saw how they looked at each other. -Sergio and Fany- that wasn't just a friendly gesture but it looked like... More.

I have an Idea. "Hey, why don't you ask Stephanie out? She looked interested?" I took a bite out of my sandwich and was surprised at what he said: "I will try, mind giving me her number?" I guess that player still has some playing to do I frowned I was just playing but I guess he was serious "Just. Don't hurt her? Please."

I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me too late he muttered a promise and wrapped his pinky around mine

I giggled this was why he was... Him. Playful, childish, cute, my best friend I'm glad I have him back let's just hope its for long this time