Chapter 5- Sensitive side

Well, it has been a month since I was 'reunited' with my best friend.

Although I feel bad because I feel as I am getting closer to him I'm leaving Alex, my other best friend.

"Alex! Please talk to-" I pleaded he hasn't answered my calls all week or even let me talk to him this is getting on my nerves.

"No! Why now? Did Sergio leave you? Is that it? I'm your second choice?

"What?!? No. I tugged to his arm as tight as I could

"I have been trying to contact you, Sergio hasn't left me, and you are not my second choice but if you don't like me hanging out with other people besides YOU, then goodbye" I stopped tugging his arm an wiped away the tears that were forming in my eyes

"No, I didn't mean it-"I cut him off

"then what did you mean?!? You just want me to ignore Sergio? If yeah then Let me tell you that's for sure not going to happen"

"I'm sorry" oh-no this is where I'm so weak that I forgive him but not today

"Aww, apology Not-Accepted, don't talk to me!"

I yelled to him as I gritted my teeth

~Minutes later~

I ran past the hallway corridors and suddenly ...

"Hey Bri, what's up.. With you?"

Errrr, is it ask Briana questions and get her annoyed day, because if it is I need to file a report.

"Just allergy season my eyes are burning so if you excuse me I will be going to the washroom" my eyes were burning though. I'm so sensitive If I could change one thing about myself it would be my insecurities After school was over I walked over to the bus trying to avoid talking to Alex and sitting next to him Fortunately, luck was on my side and he wasn't riding on the bus today, although someone else was...

Guess who?

Sergio