Chapter 10

Bonnie's POV

I can't believe I am finally going to talk to Caroline! Even if she can't see me and we have to communicate through Kol. I am waiting in the living room for Kol to bring Caroline up. She has been through a lot and I need her to know that I am coming back.

I hear them coming upstairs so I sit up straighter, even though only Kol can see me. He walks in with a teary Caroline and a fuming Klaus behind him. Klaus goes to sit on me until Kol screams, "No!"

"What?", Klaus asks looking around.

"Bonnie is sitting there.", he says shyly. Caroline rushes and sits beside me.

I say "Tell Caroline that I am coming back."

Kol says, "Bonnie wants you to know that she is coming back."

Caroline asks, "How is that possible?"

Kol looks at me and I nod, so he can tell them. He says, "The witches on the other side want Bonnie to come back and preform some spell to help maintain balance or whatever, so they are going to give her her magic back and let her do her thing."

Caroline turns to me, even though she can't see me she looks and says, "Bonnie, I know that you are here, so I just want you to know that I will do anything I can to help. I just want you to be here again."

I hug Caroline and she gasps and asks, "Bonnie?"

Caroline's POV

I finish talking to Bonnie then all of a sudden she is sitting right next to me hugging me. I ask "Bonnie?"

We look at each other and just hug for what seems like forever. I say, "Oh my god, I need to call Elena and tell her you're alive." I look up and realize that Kol and Klaus left, probably to give us some space. I say, "I have a hotel room we can go back to and sleep there for the night, you must be really tired."

She says, "Give me the address and I will meet you there. I can still see the witches and they aren't going to leave me alone until I do the spell."

I give her the address and the room number and say, "Well, I'll meet you there."

We hug one more time before we both leave. I flash to the hotel and call Elena.

She says, "Hello?"

I say frantically, "Bonnie came back to life and I have no idea how, but the witches let her come back to help restore the balance and now she is in New Orleans with me and she is here Elena, I can see Bonnie."

"That's not funny Care."

"Elena, I am not lying, she went to go do some spell for the witches on the other side, but when she gets back I will have her call you."

"Oh my god.", Elena cries. "Bonnie is alive, oh my god." I can hear her crying and Damon comforting her in the distance. After a while she says, "I'm coming to New Orleans."