Chapter 1

Klaus's POV

I couldn't even say a single word. I was so shocked. I had come to think that I was going to be a father to a beautiful little girl, but no, of course the little bitch lied to me. The child wasn't mine.

"Leave and if we ever see you here again", Rebekah yelled, "I will personally rip your heart out."

Hayley pleaded, "Please I don't have anywhere to go, I don't have any family and I want to protect my baby."

Elijah stated, "If you still want your fingers and toes, I suggest you leave before I let Kol chop them off."

Kol smiled big and said, "I'm waiting for your word Elijah." I just stood there with pure hatred in my eyes. Hayley left crying with the child who wasn't mine and slammed the door. I couldn't bare it, I had actually painted a nursery, bought clothes for the baby, and even grown to love the child with everything I had. I just couldn't take it anymore, so I turned it off.

Caroline's POV

I ran, I ran as fast as my feet would allow, and it still wasn't fast enough. He tackled me and I knew there was no way I would escape. I mutter, "Good to see you again Silas."

He is currently in the form of Bonnie, my dead best friend. He turns into different people before my eyes, my dad, my mom, Jenna, Alaric, Vicki, and just when I don't think I can take it anymore he turns into someone I thought I would never see again, Niklaus Mikaelson.

I scream and I hear people running towards us and Silas says, "That would be my cue to leave, I don't do well with crowds."

Stefan helps me up and asks if I'm okay. I nod because I still can't function from seeing Klaus. Silas is long gone so we all walk up to the Salvatore Boarding House. We walk in and Damon pours himself some bourbon. Right as the glass touches his lips, I take it from him and down it.

"Hey I was going to drink that!", He protests.

"Sorry, I've had a long day.", I spit at him.

"What are you talking about it's nine in the morning?"

"Well I woke up early.", I say and plop down on the couch. Just when I start to drift off to sleep my phone rings.

I look at the caller ID and wonder why Elijah would be calling me. I answer and ask, "Hello?", as if it's a question.

He says, "Miss Forbes, we may have a bit of a problem."