Chapter 22

Klaus's POV

"WELL MARCEL IS GOING TO KILL BONNIE SO WE ARE GOING TO GO AND GET HER SO HE CAN'T FIND HER OKAY?", Kol yells in my face.

I sigh and say, "Let's make it quick."

The only reason I agree to get the Bennett witch is so I can see Caroline. We head to my car and I start the engine.

Just as I am pulling out of the driveway Marcel appears by my car window and asks, "Have you seen a witch who needs to be put to death?"

I decide to play along and ask him, "What does the witch look like?"

He puts his hand by his shoulder and says, "About yay tall, skin a little lighter than mine and short, dark hair."

I can tell Kol wants to jump out of the car and beat the crap out of Marcel, I honestly don't know what he sees in the witch, but I let it slide. I say, "I'll tell you if I see anyone matching the description.", then pull away.

We drive to the hotel. Before we head up to their room, we check to make sure no one followed us. Once we are sure we head up to the room. Kol, once again, just walks in without knocking. We see Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena sitting on the bed talking to each other.

Kol says, "Come on little witch, you are coming with me."

She scoffs and says, "I don't think so."

I say, "Your head is wanted and we are the only people who can protect you."

She says, "I can protect myself."

Kol just picks her up and says, "Not going to take that risk."

He falls to the ground holding his head and says, "You have to stop doing this to me sweetheart."

I say, "We are taking Bonnie and you two can come if you like, but Kol for some reason is set on keeping your friend alive."

They look at each other and Elena says, "Can Damon come too?"

I say, "I guess, but if he tries anything I will tear out his insides."

Caroline says, "How long will we be staying there?"

"For a while, love."

"Let us pack our stuff."

Kol says still holding his head in pain, "See, even your friends agree with me."

Caroline's POV

I say, "I hate to admit it Bonnie, but you will only be safe with them. We just got you back and there is no way I am letting you die anytime soon."

She stops giving Kol a horrible headache and says, "Fine let's pack."

Elena's phone rings and she leaves the room to answer it. Bonnie and I pack our stuff while Kol and Klaus talk about that Marcel jerk that took Elena.

After a while Elena walks back into the room and says, "I am going to back home with Damon. Be careful guys."

Damon just dropped us off at our room and we all sit on the bed. Elena says, "Caroline, there is something I have to tell you."

I say, "Elena, whatever happened to you, just know that I am not going to blame you for anything."

She nods and says, "Well this guy Marcel was the one who took me. He wants to get to Klaus, but he doesn't know how so that's why he took me."

I ask, "He took you to figure out Klaus's weaknesses?"

She says, "Yeah and I kind of told him to get to Klaus he has to take you. I'm so sorry Caroline."

She starts crying and I say, "Elena it will be fine, God knows Klaus won't let anything happen to me, I'll be fine."

She says, "Thanks for understanding."

"I'm just glad you're okay."

"Me too.", Bonnie pipes in.

We all hug and I ask, "Have you heard about Bonnie and Kol?"

Elena gasps, "What happened?"

Bonnie blushes and says, "We kind of slept together. I still like him, but I don't think he is the kind of guy to settle down and have a relationship."

Right then, Kol walks bursts through the door and says, "Come on little witch, you are coming with me."

Elena hugs us, grabs her suitcase, and leaves. Bonnie and I are packed so I say, "I'll drive my car over."

Klaus says, "I'll come with you." He tosses Kol his keys and says, "You two can take my car."