"Hi.... I miss you." Madona said.

He ignored her totally "Dad is inside?"

"Yes." she puffed giving him a frowzy look.

He knocked on the door then approached his dad's room founding Sophia there..

Dammit what brought her!!

She quickly ran to Martin once she saw him..

"I was dying to see you! Why weren't you responding to my calls?" She put her arms around his neck and sighed.

"Sophia! What are you doing here?" He get her arms away from him politely.

"I had no choice. I was so worried about you so I came and asked and I found your handsome dad."

Baskl smiled admiring her.

"Okay, great... Can you leave us?"

"I can't leave you again." She tried to come close again to him but he prevented her.

"We both need to talk about work. Please leave us." He opened the door for her.

"Okay.... Call me." She was making sound while walking with her high heels and has punched his leg and winked making a kiss motion to him.

Martin slapped the door after her.

"Why are you treating her like this?" His father asked.

"Dad.. I beg you please don't change what we were coming to talk about."

"Alright. You have to travel to California this Monday."

"What? You mean after tomorrow?"

"Yes.... Martin please don't delay more than this. Our clients have been waiting for so long and others are coming. You need also to attend some conferences and so on...."

"Dad but...."

He interpreted him "No excuses. Ah I forgot to tell you that you have to let your crew be ready too."

"Really? All that in two days, right?"

"Yes and here is your ticket, it's a business class and you are allowed to have five with you with economy levels."

"No, I think I need another business one.. Can you do it for me?"

"Another one? Why son? Why do you want another business level one?"

"Dad please do it without asking me."

"Ok but we have no time and....."

"I know you can book another business class ticket in two minutes." He interpreted him. He stood up to leave taking his keys from the beside table.

Martin left feeling disappointed. He has no way to delay or cancel this arranged travel.

"Martin.." Madona called out his name.

"Oh Madona I see you are tired these days. I will give you a vacation with your salary."

"But I am not!"

"No look! You look pale and white. Your eyes are red too. No, no you need a break. It's urgent." He put his hand on her forehead "Oh you are even hot. You won't be able to work this week."

She felt a shiver down her spine when he touched her forehead that she was speechless but couldn't understand the reason for this unexpected vacation offer but well she was happy but confused.

How I got so sick suddenly! I was like 15 mins ago in the bathroom to check my makeup and I was completely fine. What happened to me? Anyway I want to enjoy my vacation.  Madona thought

Martin drove his car so quickly, his phone didn't stop ringing from Sophia.

The fuck just calm down woman. That's too crazy. Martin thought.

He finally answered her.."What?" He said coldly.

"Is this your best way to answer a call from your love?"

"From whom?" he laughed out loud.

"Your lovvvvveee."

"And my lovvve supposed to be You?" He teased her.

"Yes, do you doubt?"

"Of course." He teased.

"You are so arrogant like fuck."

"Thank you honey. Do you need anything?"

"Yes I need you talking to me as am talking to you. Don't try to be silly.." She shouted.

"I am not trying to be silly."

"Uh, then you should be silly naturally!"

--Please don't forget to vote
Leave your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for reading