Getting the swim suits ready

~time skip~ 

Haven was squawking loudly making me jump awake. I hustled around getting the last things. Sheila appeared with a small baggy. She was handing each of the little people something that looked like a tiny ring for their fingers. As soon as each slipped them on They became normal sized humans. I shall never understand her mania power ever. I was a little alarmed but they had soft eyes when they smiled at me. suddenly I was attacked by a group hug and a round of thank you’s from the once little doll sized people. Sheila went on explaining how the rings would work etc. So this solved their tiny size at least now I could make them do chores for me the kind that I was unable to do, and keep up with all the other work around me. Like I might make Zetus look after the garden, and then the others can help with fixing the rest of the upstairs up into a decent apartment like area. Which would be really nice to have three rooms up here past the wall that divided the space. I might make Sasori check the wooden beams etc, or I could do nothing at all to burden them, nah I’ve treated them nicely at the least they could do is a little work in repay. 

Sheila said she was heading out to the lake with half of the load and then I could take the other. I frozen in thought for too long, she looked me dead in the eyes as she figured out what was missing.

“Do you people have swimsuits?” Sheila asked the group.

“No,” many of them replied. 

“Crud, Well then we should go out and buy some then shouldn’t we.” She smiled. 

“Off to walmart we go I suppose...” I shrug my shoulders. 

“Mikoto, Fugaku, Sasuke, Itachi, Konan, and Kisame, You will be riding with Raven, The others will be riding with me and Carmen will cover what can’t fit into my hummer with her car.”

Sheila added brightly. And then swirled around and headed down the stairs in a swift movement. She didn’t even seem like she had drank a drop of beer yet. Strange. Is the first word that pops into my head after I notice that she’s left. The six were staring at me for a few moments before one of them grunted softly.

“Oh sorry, I got lost in thought for a moment, lets try to keep up with them.” I smiled.

“So what is this place called walmart?” Sasuke questions.

We were all getting in the Granny mobile when he sparked the question. I turned and smiled brightly as the engine roared to life. I made my way out onto the road following Sheila who had been waiting with Carmen, for me to get them in the van. 

“Walmart is a store which carries many different products including; Produce, boxed food, canned foods, Milk, premade meals, Crafts, school supplies, clothing, shoes, books, magazines, snacks, pets stuff, Cleaning supplies, baby supplies, Home goods, Medicines, hair products, makeup, fishing equipment, car stuff, kids toys, and lastly Guns & knives.” I said as we were pulling into the parking lot.

“Wow that place is huge.” Mikoto exclaimed. 

“I know, but they say our town’s walmart is the smallest one in the country so still its small compared to other Walmart’s” 

“You mean its a chain store?” Fugaku inquired 

“Yes, Its a big chain store,”

“Hn,” all the males made the same noise.

I chuckled softly when I found a nice parking spot near the entrance. The sound of the doors closing behind us was louder to me than I liked, but, I still knew that you had to slam one of the doors because the lock in it didn’t quite work like it used to. 

“When we get inside we’ll meet up with Sheila if she’s waited and not then I’ll take you to the swimwear isle. I was a swimmer during High school so I’m really picky about the swimsuits I wear. So I only wear the sports swimsuits, for girls they’ll have two piece or one piece suits. Then the guys just have to pick out if they like that design of shorts swim trunks or if they would rather have the sports swimsuit.” I chuckled at the end. “Otherwise I’d stick close to me and not cause much chaos because it is possible to be kicked out of places like this. Though, its only for a day but still.”

They all nod, we entered the automatic doors which didn’t surprise them as much as when they entered the stores last automatic doors and saw all the aisles lined with products and the clicks of the checkouts scanners. I didn’t see Sheila there waiting so I decided to just go ahead and take the boys to the boys suits section where the other guys were obviously. And then I led the girls to the other side of the clothing section to the girls swimsuit side. I myself shifted through the racks of swimsuits in the clearance pile that is. A bright smile lit up my face when I picked up a name brand sports two piece girls suit.  I went to try it on, it fit really nicely, I was definitely happy I had recently shaved my legs, and other places the night before. 

The girls had picked out their swimsuits and coverups. I asked if they all knew how to swim or not, but I guessed they did, but I still took them to the sporting area. We then proceeded to pick out lifejackets for them. Even though on the boathouse there is lifejackets. for the skie riders its still required by law that you have a life jacket on when you're on a smaller watercraft like the red rocker or Sheila’s two speed boats/ yacht. I never understood how she got so much money and how she’s so easy to spend spend spend. Or at least whenever I’m with her it seems that way. Oh well. 

After we met up with the guys we payed for the swimsuits more like Sheila did, she even payed for the lifejackets. Now we headed to the lake.