The making of a mini house

“Since your in doll forms. I’m curious as if you still eat like humans?” I asked

“Yes,” They all said in unison.

“Okay then I’ll get you guys something better than just cheese and crackers. Depending on if my mom cooks supper or not.” I smiled.

“Oh Glob I sure hope she cooked.” One commented.

I chuckle as Haven returned to her cage silently eating away at her mix I had put into her bowl. At the end of the steps I could smell the sweet aroma of food drifting into my nostrils. Sitting down my plate, piling the food then devouring it completely.  afterwards I pick up my plate washing it in the sink, I pick out a small plate filling it with food and filled a small bowl with water. walking up the steps creek and whine in protest against my wieght. I set the plate down in front of the doll house knocking gently on the plastic door.

They appear on the outside of the of the doll house. I gave them a waiting hand figure as I went back into the toy box where all my tiny barbie accessories were. I found eight little barbie cups so they could drink with. Then eight little plates, some plastic tables, chairs, little forks and spoons and tiny knives. I set the tables up and handed them the little plates.

“Sorry this isn’t an more civilized. but all I have is frilly Barbie dishware that would fit your predicament.” I frown.

“You didn’t have to go that far you know right?” The purple haired women added.

I glance at the other box that had all the Barbie clothing in it. I watch as they slowly eat through the small platter of food and leave half of the water dish behind. The blue man was longing to jump into the water. I smiled,

“So what are your names?” I asked

“Mine is Tobi, and I am a good boy,” The masked man cheered.

“I’m Kisame,” The blue man nods

“I’m Haiden,” The Blonde with scythe nods

“I’m Kakuzu.” The man with stitched features tagged.

“I’m Itachi,” The first doll I picked up said with monotone.

“I’m Zetus,” The green Venus flytrap human smiled

“I’m Sasori, I notice you have access to wood may I have some?” He questioned

“Sure, what kind?” I paused. looking back at the others who hadn’t told me there names yet.

“You can call me Dei-dei.” The blond haired guy who made the burn on my hand earlier smiled.

“and I’m Konan.” the purple haired lady smiled

“I’m Pein,” whispered the orange spiky haired guy

“What do you mean what kind of wood? How many do you have?” Sasori asked with wonder.

Now I was trying my best to tack names with their faces because I could be hopelessly confused with names at times. Turning around to a small wooden box it held pictures of what Father and I had made in the woodshop. I held the box there in my lap it felt like dead weight that was almost crushing my legs with this unseen burden. I couldn’t form the words of the kinds of wood in my head that was still sitting in the woodshop collecting dust. I shivered setting the box down again shaking my head mentally.

“I feel so rude just now, you all were so polite to tell me your names and I haven’t told you mine yet. My Name is Raven, and that bird is my companion her name is Haven. Then the Lab pup that comes up sometimes her name is Shadow. I live upstairs in a two story house. My mom sleeps downstairs her name is Wendy.” I smile sadly with a nod. “I’m sorry if I get distant sometimes, I lost my father two years ago, and ever since I’ve been on the brink of sanity. So if I go a little insane with something that would be one of the reasons. I don’t like talking about the event that happened so please don’t ask.”