Dress Shopping

~Modern AU! BOI!~

"Common Astrid I'd like to see you in at least one dress." Hiccup whined sitting on the long couch outside the fitting room.

"None of them are good enough." Astrid said from her dressing room. She looked at herself in the body mirror frowning not thinking it was good enough.

"I'm sure you look great." Hiccup said sitting up onto the edge of the seat.

"Fine." She unlocked the door coming out in a short blue dress. The dress was a tight fit around her chest and waist but puffed out after the waist. Hiccup looked her up and down, his mouth hung open in awe. Astrid walked up to him. "Hiccup?" He shook his head.

"Wow. You look amazing."

"Oh please. I feel like there is something cuter."

"You'll look good in anything. What's so important about this dress?" Astrid shot him a sharp glare.

"What's so important? Hiccup it's prom! The most important dance of my high school years."

"I know but-"

"Hiccup I have to look perfect. I want to remember the night forever."

"I do too, but it's what happens in the night not what we wear." He stood up holding her hands.

"True, but Hiccup. I want to look good. For you."

"You always look good to me." He kissed her hands.

"I want to look even better though." She headed towards the dressing room. "I'm gonna try on a few more."

"Ok." Hiccup sighed sitting back down. She tried on 4 more dresses all were beautiful, Hiccup couldn't imagine her being anymore beautiful. Astrid of course ignored it, always thinking she could find a better dress. She stormed through the store finding more and more dresses. All were gorgeous, but not to her standard. Hiccup always told her she looked beautiful, gorgeous, glamorous, like a princess, she didn't listen.

"I feel like it's too slim fitting. You know what I mean." She looked at the mirror outside of her fitting room, looking over her shoulder to see the back.

"I like the color on you." Hiccup was about to fall asleep, they've been there for almost 2 hours.

"I agree." Hiccup instantly woke up. She agreed, she finally agreed on something. He smiled.

"Yea, the red compliments the color of your eyes."

"I was just about to say that." She turned to him. "OO~ If I can find a ballroom gown or maybe something similar to the first dress but in this color it'd be perfect." She jogged to the closest rack of puffy gowns grabbing a few in the cherry red color. She put a short, fluffy skirt, slim top, cherry red dress on and jumped in front of the mirror squealing. "It's perfect!" She smiled twirling.

"You look stunning." Hiccup stood up hugging her.

"Thank you." She kissed him quickly returning his hug.

"It's the truth."

"Now we need to get your tie. Oh! And I need to get matching shoes."

Hiccup forced a smile thinking 'More shopping...yay'

~I wanted to do something quick but cute. Hope this was enough.~

                                                                                  -Android223