Halloween

~Modern AU! They live together duh~

"Come on Hiccup sit still." Astrid struggled to get Hiccup's make-up on.

"Is this necessary?"

"Yes it is now sit still!" She finished putting the fake blood on his face. "There! Now your the perfect zombie." He looked in the mirror.

"Wow that's amazing." He  checked out his make-up. "Not as good as yours though." She was a zombie as well, she took about twice the time it took her to do his.

"Thank you. Now ready to scare some kids?"

"Of course. Did you rehearse your lines with Stormfly?" Stormfly flew in and landed on Astrid's shoulder.

"Yup, show him girl."

"Look out! Danger! BWAK Turn back now!" Stormfly squawked.

"Great! Lets get ready." Hiccup picked up the bowl of candy and placed it on there front steps as well as a sigh that said take one. Hiccup unhitched his prosthetic leg and hopped to the lawn. He laid down and gave a thumbs up to Astrid who was slumped on a chair. Stormfly sat on the railing. The first kid walked up the walk way to the stairs.

"Wow these decorations are amazing." The child's mom said to her husband.

"So realistic." The dad walked towards Hiccup.

The child stepped on the firs stair and got startled when Stormfly said, "Danger Danger!"

"Oo~ a bird." He grabbed a piece of candy and walked back to his parents. His father was bent down and was about to poke Hiccup, but Hiccup sprang up and grabbed his wrist growling. They all screamed.

The father laughed, "That was awesome, good job man."

"Thank you sir." Hiccup took the compliment.

"Have a good night." The mom said.

"You too."

The night went on, tons of kids got scared and quiet a few parents did to. One was almost ruined when toothless started to nudge Hiccup.

"No Toothless." Hiccup whispered to his black cat. He didn't listen and kept pestering him. Luckily the group at the door got scared by Astrid and were running to the lawn. Hiccup grabbed one of the teens legs growling loudly. This scared the girls and Toothless. Toothless leapt into the air puffing up his fur. Hiccup let go and watched the group run. The couple was laughing, each time it seemed the groups got more and more scared. The night came to a close, Hiccup got up hopping to the stairs. He sat down and put his leg back on.

"This has to be the best year yet." Astrid sat next to him.

"I'd have to agree. Did you see that big guy fall, oh my god. I feel kind of bad for him but his scream was priceless."

"He was my favorite."

"Happy Halloween m'lady." Hiccup fed her a chocolate kiss.

"You too."

~I love to think that they are that couple that scares people on Halloween. It just seems like they'd do that. It's cute :3 Hope you liked it!~

                                                                                                 -Android223