See You Again

Hiccup waits at the docks of Berk with the rest of the village, bouncing on the balls of his toes. He sees a big ship pull into the harbor, the crowd cheered. As soon as the ship docked people flooded off, families reuniting. Hiccup pushing through the crowd trying to get to the ship. There she was.

"Astrid!" Hiccup yelled. She wiped around.

"Hiccup!" She ran to him, he caught her in a hug. He twirled her around laughing.

"I missed you so much!" He squeezed her tight.

"I missed you too." She smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"You need to tell me everything. How did the fight go? I'm guessing you won. I don't see anyone missing. You must have won!" He spoke really fast asking question then answering it himself.

"You're so excited." She laughed to herself.

"Of course I am! My girlfriend just came back after almost a month of being gone." He pulled his fingers through his hair, tears starting to appear in his own eyes. "I'm so happy your back." He hugged her again.

"I'm happy to see you to." She hugged him back. He grabbed her face kissing her passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck lacing her fingers together behind it. They spent the rest of the day catching up and having as much fun as possibly.