I: New Life ✌

In order for you to understand this book you MUST read Lowkey first. This book might be a sequel I don't know depends on how the book ends.

Five Years Later

Tre

Its been five years now and me and Drake are married! Its been 6 months now. We haven't started our family yet but we will. I figured a dog is kind of like a child.... Okay that sentence sounded so much nicer in my head. Okay, what I mean is... You have fees it, bathe it, groom it, dress it, and love it. So I got a small dog. Its name is...

"Martini!" I yelled as I kneeled down. He came running full speed with his tongue out. As he finally came towards me, he jumped on top of my knees and I rubbed his wavey fur. Drake was upstairs sleep so I tried not to wake him. I put a leash on Martini and we both took a mornung jog.

>•<

Jogging down the sidewalk breathing hard, I stumbled across a house. A guy was sitting on the porch he looked familiar.

"Hey Tre!" The guy said. I stopped Jogging and looked closer.

"Oh, Hey Isaiah!" I said as I opened the mini gate and walked up his driveway. Isaiah is one of me and Imani new friend. We met him six months after we had our little reunite. We got rid of Devin after the reunion situation. He said we were 'In loyal' friends since we didn't help him... But he was in the wrong. Anyway, so we quickly dismissed him and got Isaiah. Isaiah is funny, gay, and he can dress. He has a boyfriend name Shawn. I don't ask him about his love life because its his business.

"What're you doing so early?" We both ask each other at the same time.

"Oh, can't sleep..." He said.

"Morning Jog..." I said.

"You talk to Imani?" He asked.

"Um... Last night, why?"

"Haven't seen her at work in a minute I guess she quit, I don't blame her, they cheap and the boss is a asshole."

I didn't Even say anything I just shook my head.

"Your house, get together is tonight right?"

"Correct..." I said.

"Just checking cause me and Shawn had no plans but I guess we do now."

"Oh okay hope to see you there" I said nudging a tired Martini. I waved and said "see you then" while jogging backwards and waving until I got to the sidewalk. As I jogged around the area I came across my house. I jogged to my porch and unlocked the door. I saw Drake sitting at the table filling out an Application. I sat down across from him. I dropped my keys on the table and had Martini in my lap. He looked up at me.

"Oh good morning baby" he said in a cracky voice.

"Good morning bae" I said out of breathe.