Chapter 14: Pointless conversation

Shakil's POV

So she's acting hard to get. Stubborn ass. Those are the type of bitches with attitude problems, a big ass forehead and some bomb ass pussy. To bad she ain't cute. She kinda ugly, now that I'm looking at her. Plus, she dark as hell and a little fat too. Hell no, I wasn't eating that pussy anymore. How would she be able to shave it? She can't see shit.

- Why are you starring at me?

- Bitch, you can't see shit!

- But you were and I'm not a bitch.

- Why can't you answer my questions?

- Because I am not obliged to.

The only reason why "I'm so into her" is because this Mexican bastard wants me to talk to her ass. Ion want to but I gotta. I rather jus' talk wit' a bitch than clean up their messy ass house. I know for a fact that I'm gon' be sick coming out of here. Sick on dust. But Sapphire don't wanna talk to me. She tryna avoid my questions, like everyone I fucking talk to. I ask her again, in a more demanding voice, who she was. That's the only thing that came to mind, who she was. Like all previous attempts, she denies my question and tells me that there's little traps all around the house. Like little wooded vents. Sapphire specifies that her's is located on the floor, under her night table. I look under it and peep the vent. There's little squared shits like this all around the house. I've never seen something like this before and it's my first time noticing it in the house itself. Weird weird weird.

- Be careful what you say.

- Why?

I knew why. I just wanted to make her talk.

- Because people can hear... and they'll know things you don't necessarily wanna know and use it against you.

'N if that ain't fucked up, Ion know what is!

- Com' on, girl. You think yo' momma is spying on you and listenin' to our conversation?

Sapphire puts her wooded board under her night table, covering the vent, and places her whole body on her bed. I'm tired of sweeping and standing up. I sit on her bed too. She moves away from me and avoids my face. Not like she saw me but you know.

- You don't know my mother.

- Melody won't do that shit to you, Sapphire.

- I covered the trap with my Braille board. You can speak freely now, whatever that means. No one will hear us as much.

- Are you gon' fucking answer?

- I'll try my best.

- I know your name, age and shit but I don't know who you are.

- Well, what do you wanna know 'bout me?

The Mexican told me that he had faith in me, he believed in my capacities. As ya'll already know, I'm a very nosey person and damn proud about it. I get to know who you really are and shit that regular, mind your own business people, wouldn't know. Sorry if it offends, I can't help it. But if you can't deal with it, then leave.

- How'd ya get blind?

She sighs, deeply. I got her agitated, uncomfortable. So uncomfortable that she comes off of her bed and starts to pace back and forth. I hope she doesn't knock her head on a nearby wall 'cause we never know. Did I offend her? Is it too personal? Fuck that shit, a nigga like me wanna know. Just to know it. And I honestly don't feel like cleaning up all day. I rather waist my time and talk wit' this bitch. Both ways, I'm getting paid so I don't care.

- It's a long story.

- I have time. Time is money and money is time. Explain to me how'd ya get blind.