Chapter Four.....Made fun of

Start from the beginning

    I stare blankly at the overexcited Lizard- that was the new nick name I come out with for Shaliza, who is Jerk's girlfriend- and her gang. Hey, she made one cruel nickname for me too remember? Savannah. So what was so exciting about this anyways? We were having the last lesson for class right now. And since it was Friday, we were having contact time which is a free period for every class to be with their form teachers to discuss about random things and subjects; usually personal things like class matters. My form teacher is Mr. Munir, a very cheerful person. Right now we were having a discussion about who was going to be the class chairperson, secretary, subject assistants,etc. 

     A lot of people voted for Jerk (Mirza), but he refused the offer saying that it was 'to much of a drag' for him. Hmph, lazy ignorant idiot. Man, I hate him. I am always in a constant fight with him in my head whenever I think of him or when someone reminded me of him. I really hate him with a burning passion. You have no idea how many miseries he had caused me since I got here. A. Lot. It was like, whenever he was bored; he would mess with me just for his entertainment's sake. He was always amused at the expressions and gestures that I made afterwards, which I don't really get. He really needs a life, that's what.

     Jerk suggested that it should be his best friend, Saifuddin instead. Jerk was sitting just beside me on the class's floor. Everyone was sitting on the floor above a Matt that we earlier set out. It was only for contact time's sake. We don't always set out this Matt. It was actually Mr. Munir's idea. The tables and chairs were pushed to the side for the moment. Me sitting beside Jerk was just a coincidence since Mr. Munir just made us sit randomly to what and where he chooses us to sit, even if it was against our will. He said that he wanted everyone to get along well and have no enemies or rivalry amongst each other. Hmph, no way man. Impossible.

     I turned to Jerk, "Hey, Saifuddin sounds like sardines don't you think," I whispered to him then laugh hysterically behind my covered mouth, using both my palms, at my own joke. It's true, and it was a really hilarious joke! Jerk rolled his eyes and just plainly ignored me.

     I do not really have anything against Sardines, I meant Saifuddin. Haha, I laughed again quietly. He is actually a nice person and very smart. I rolled my eyes. He is the total opposite of this guy sitting beside me here (Jerk). How did they end up being best friends anyways? Fate works in very weird ways.

     I do not really know for sure whether Jerk is stupid or not. He always got exactly fifty percent at his tests and exams somehow; the perfect safe. What was so creepy about it was it was always fifty, not more nor less. Even creepier than that was that he always finished his tests and exams first in the class with only fifty percent of the questions answered. The other fifty was remained blank on purpose. In other words, all the fifty questions that he answered was always correct. All of them.

     I remember a quote from him that he once said in the past, 'what's the point of exams anyway? It's not like I plan on continuing my studies that would end up in a dull job. I have other skills like singing and soccer to make up for it. So as long as I just passed and I made it to the next class then I'm good'. He is so weird at times. I on the other hand always scored the highest in class, not to brag or anything. I don't think there are such thing as people who were born stupid. Just lazy, that's all.

     "Hey, hey. Maybe he likes eating sardines?!" I laughed hysterically again.

     "That's so rude," Jerk rolled his eyes again.

     "Yeah, like your one to talk, professor evil!" I rolled my eyes in return.

     "Nice try, but I honestly doubt he likes sardines. Just because it sounds like it doesn't meant it, idiot."