Chapter Four.....Made fun of

Depuis le début

     "Aaaaah," I shouted again.

     My mum opened the door again, tired of my random shouting, "what is it now?" 

     I ignored her this time, and just looked closely at my reflection in the mirror.

     "Subhanallah, I got a pimple? Oh my god, I got a freaking pimple!" I was saying that more to myself. I twist my neck left and right to make sure that that pimple was for real. This was the first time I ever got a pimple. So this was how a pimple looks like huh? It was so weird. Interesting, but really weird. Someone, get this disgusting thing out of my forehead!

     My mum shook her head, tired of my random shouting, and then went away. My sister, Aishah rolled her eyes. I heard her mumbled before she turned her back away, "what a mama drama!"

     My brother, Hakim rolled his eyes too. "Just go take a shower, freak!" Yep, we both hated each other's guts. There is a sick rivalry going on between the two of us. But I could not care less about him right now. There was something more at stake in front of me. My pimple. I was having my moment just staring at it blankly.

     Hakim looked at me up and down. This was the perfect time for him to mess with my head. "Eww, your pimple is so ugly by the way. I bet everyone would be disgusted just looking at you. Well, they already are since you were already born ugly so I guess you have nothing to worry about," he smirked.

     "Oh my god, you are right!" I leaned in to the mirror and had both my palms of my hand covering each sides of my cheek dramatically. This was bad, really bad. I did not notice that Hakim was only saying that to mess with me and that he had now succeeded. He just left chuckling evilly, satisfied.

     I need to do something about this pimple, fast!

***

     I was leaning at the sides of my huge window of my room, peeking outside from time to time. I know for a fact that stupid Jerk's dog was waiting for me outside. It has been for the last two weeks straight! I was already all dressed up for school. I could no longer go out from this new bungalow house of mine the normal satisfactory way like any normal human being would, which was through the door. That dog is always there! I had to go out like the ninjas, like through the windows and stuffs. Literally. 

     Ninjas, if you are out there. I know your pain man.

     You know what the irony behind all this is? I actually hated running. Still do, but I guess I do not have much choice. I think it is a waste of energy really. Why run when you can walk? Well, unless you have a dog waiting for you outside your house constantly then I get it.

     Despite my hate for running, I had actually grown quite good at it; always made cautious and walk sneakily of my surroundings at the possibility that the dog, Snoopy, might suddenly re-appear somewhere near me. Whatever, I will not thank this dog who had caused me this much misery just for my good and improved running skills. Besides, no one would believe me if i told them that I was kind of similar like a ninja anyways. So I do not gain any cool and popularity points regardless.

     I sneak another peek outside my window. Oh god, there was the dog watching through my window carefully, eager for me to come down through it like last time. I guess this path is taken now. The thing about this stupid dog is that it is not as stupid as I wished it to be. It has the ability to catch up with whatever I was doing. Like it has an update of my every plans setting in his mind or something. I had to always find multiple different ways to get out of this house, weird unthinkable ways.

     I thought about it for a moment. The rooftop; that is it! Okay, so I am going to need a rope or something of that sort right now.

***