~ ⒹⒾⒺⓈ ~

Cough!

Cough!

Dies~

My thoughts are weird.

Me: You're going to die from coughing.

Jayel: You think, I don't know that!

Me: Oh my...you're such a loud lady. Imagine, how you're going to be like when you're an old grandma. I'll be still a young handsome ghost.

Jayel: Oh no...aren't you ever going to leave?

Me: Oh yeah! I am. Now, I just remembered. How come I'm still in earth? I'm supposed to be taken back when my punishment is over and done with. You can see me. Isn't that enough? Actually, that was the whole deal? How come I'm not back yet, you old dudes up there?

Jayel: Could you talk to yourself later? Now, please, with your ghostly powers, get me some water. Having a sudden fever sucks.

Me: Alright. Alright. You needy being.

I sit there and focus in my power and the water appears before her.

Jayel: Woah! That was so cool. You should do this often.

Me: No. I'm tired because your house gives me a headache.

Jayel: Then, leave. No one is asking you to stay.

Me: I would leave but I can't! Do you think I like staying here in Earth with an annoying human like you? I stay here because it's a punishment of mine. I should be not here since you can see me but I don't know what's happening.

At the moment, a heaven's fairy arrives and he touches my shoulder.

Then I'm in a whole different place.

I'm standing on a cloud.

Me: Ooooo...that's so cool. Can it be like a magic carpet?!

Someone coughs while I talk to myself.

Heaven: It is quite sad that you think standing on a cloud is "cool"...

Me: Dude, it's not as if I get to stand on a cloud everyday. And, shame on you for not finding this cool.  Eesh. Don't judge my curiosity.

Underworld: You are quite brave. I've never thought any spirit would ever call him dude. Or talk so casually to us.

Me: No...it's not as if you are a higher power. It makes sense that they can't socialize with you. But, it's okay! I'm antisocial too.

Heaven: I swear, this kid is strange. Remember, when we looked over him?

Underworld: Yes. He was talking to himself and trying to see if he can float in the spirit world.

Heaven: I must say it was funny.

Me: Hey! Old man! Is this person you're talking about here? Because, he is. Listening to everything and now, please shut up. I need to know why you called me.

Heaven: Well, you're punishment isn't over...

Me: Go on...before I zone out...

Underworld: You have to stay with that human until she gets her eyesight back and protect her from evil spirits. Either that, or become our servant. A Heaven's fairy or Underworld's demon. You will have to lose your memories and your emotions and your bright blue eyes.

Me: Do you guys have anything against my eyes? Are you indirectly telling me that Jayel will get back her eyesight? If you are, then that's great for her.

Underworld: No. It's just unusual. And you don't know half of the things behind those eyes. And yes. We are indirectly telling you a lot of things.

Me: Well, that's great. I probably didn't get half of the things you told me indirectly. And yeah. No. I don't want to lose so much. As much as I don't like humans, I'll just stay with the human. You old man must be annoying. And truthfully, no way in hell am I becoming a servant. It's not an honor for me.

Heaven: That's an interesting choice.

He chuckled.

Before he made me go back, he said something.

Heaven: You must mess with many things but, this time, try to mess with your history. Then, maybe, you can find answers and secrets...

*************************

Author's Note: I've been writing way too much author's note nowadays. Anyways, I might stop writing this story :/ It's not that I don't like writing it. It's just...because of reasons. And key word: might. Or it might just go on hiatus. I don't know. I decided to publish one more chapter for "Clouds" XD. SO much for it being a one chapter thing. But, thanks for the support, my existent and nonexistent readers. I'm not a good writer but thanks for taking your time to read it. XD I think, most people don't read boring author's note but oh well, I wrote too many anyway. Also, have a nice day. See ya.