▄-- ⒶⓌⓄⓀⒺⓃ --▀

I can see the faint light...

I think, I'm finally awake.

I fully opened my eyes to find that girl staring at me.

Literally way too close.

Her long hair was almost touching my face.

Me: Have you ever heard of personal space?

She was silent.

Me: No. Yes. Maybe. What about unwritten social rules?

She was just staring right at me.

Her face was right above mine. Do you know how awkward of a position I'm in?

Then, I suddenly sneezed.

Me: Sorry. Yes. Ghosts can sneeze. Especially me. Now, would you move aside?!

She blinked.

Jayel: I'm sorry. This is the first time I've seen a persons face. Although, you're a ghost. It's still fascinating to see a face. I don't even know how I look like.

She moved aside and sat on the chair beside the bed.

She must've been watching over me.

Me: No need to take care of me. I was just out for...How many days has it been?!

Jayel: A week.

Me: Wow. I could be sleepy's son!!

Jayel: Really? That's what you say after waking up? Waking up after 1 week?! Really?!! Do you know how the other person with you felt?

Me: Of course, I don't. You didn't tell me how you felt.

She sighed.

Jayel: Although, I don't know you. I was worried. I mean, how would you feel if there was a dead ghost on your bed and you can see it? Do you know how complicated it was for me to sleep?

Me: True. True. Dead ghost though. That cracked me up. Anyways, you could see me breath, couldn't you? I breath, you know. Also, where have you slept?

She started to mutter something but I couldn't hear it. She kept going on with the muttering.

Me: Do you think I have super powers that allow me to hear even the smallest things? No, I don't. Speak clearly. Eesh.

Jayel: I slept on the left side of the bed after adjusting your sleeping position on the right side. Couldn't you get unconscious after getting in a good position?

I started to shudder.

Me: Oh my heaven...A girl slept beside me... That's so gross. Why? Terrible.

Jayel: Well, it's my room. And next time, sleep on the floor if you're going to sleep for a week. I had to go through so much troubles because the maids couldn't move the bed sheets...

Me: Oh well...

At least, she was nice enough to care about someone that no one can see.