So I turned back around and walked to the control room. I opened the door and walked over to where Dr. Wu's body was. I took out a the knife that I kept on me and I took Dr. Wu's pointer finger and cut it off. Blood dripped from the finger and his hand and I ripped off a piece of his shirt and tied it at the end of the finger.

Then I walked the familiar halls to the door to the secret lab room or whatever. I pressed the tip off the finger on the scanner and the door opened. The opening of the door turned the lights on, only to reveal computers, tanks of reptiles, dinosaur eggs, DNA and scientific equations and one big tank. And I knew exactly what was kept in that one big tank. Indy. I took Dr. Wu's finger and threw it in one of the drawers, for I didn't want it sitting in my pocket. I then took one of the chairs and propped it up against the door so it wouldn't shut again.

Then I began my research. Sitting down, I logged into the nearest computer and started looking through all the files. Soon enough, I found myself beginning to sing again.

"He could be a stranger, he gave a certain glance
He could be a trophy, of a one night stand
He could have your humor, but I don't understand cause
He'll never love you like I can, can, can..." My voice echoed off the walls of the lab and I smiled before continuing to sing.
"Why are you looking down all the wrong roads
When mine is the heart and the soul of the song
There may be lovers who hold out their hands but
He'll never love you like I can, can, can." there was a growling noise and I looked up to see Indy standing in the front of the glass. Her red eyes staring into my blue ones. I averted her gaze and looked back at the computer screen.

"A chance encounter of circumstance
Baby he's a mantra, keeps your mind entranced
He could be the silence in this mayhem, but then again
He'll never love you like I can, can, can." Again, Indy made a growling noise and I looked up.
"What?" I asked looking directly at her. More growling. I got up from my chair and walked over to the glass and sat down in front of it.

"What is it you want Indy?" and again, growling was all I got in response.

"Is it me or my singing you don't like? I'm not going to do anything to you. There's glass separating us." I said putting my hand up to the glass.

She moved closer so her nose touched the glass. I smiled and looked at her. I felt really bad knowing that I was going to have to kill her. Though maybe not. If I persuaded the others, we could keep her. Just thinking about it I knew the answer. It was a no. Especially after what Jennifer did. Indy growled again and I tried to figure out why she was. Maybe she just wanted food.

"Food." I mumbled and I stood up and went over to what looked like a freezer door. Just my luck, it turned out to be one and in there was meat. I took a piece and walked back to the tank.

"Is this what you want?" I asked and I held it up in front of her. She seemed to like the idea that I was going to feed her because her nose sniffed the air and she showed her teeth. I tried to figure out how to give her the food but it took me a while. There was an opening on the top and I dropped the food in. Grateful, she sunk her teeth into it and I just walked back to the chair. Letting her eat in peace.

Instead of singing, this time I continued to hum the rest of the song for I sort of forgot the last verse I left off on. Time passed and no call from Owen, Claire or anyone else. I started to think maybe they didn't know I was gone for over an hour now because they were too wrapped up in the conversation they were all having earlier.

•••

- Claire's POV -

Everyone came for dinner and after Nicole sat down the others joined and we began our meal.