Chapter 4

Author's Note: I don't know why the pic didn't show in chapter 3. Hopefully it will show up in this chapter. Anyway. So who's ready for some death? Mwhahaha *evil laugh* enjoy! Oh and also this chapter is going to be a little shorter than the others because I already updated once today and I am exhausted! Anyway enjoy!

P.S. sorry it's kinda blah.

Okay okay, enjoy!!

~~~~~

I don't want to even begin to describe the helicopter ride. I got stuck with Brooke, Owen, Michael and of course Simon was the pilot. I think he felt bad for me so I sat up with him instead of in the back with that "prissy ass bitch" as Simon called her.

"Is there a mall where we're going?"

"No," Michael grumbled.

The rest of the helicopter ride was her asking the most ridiculous questions.

"So are these dinosaurs actually real?" She asked and I looked back at her.

"Seriously?" I asked and I then looked over at Owen who was smiling at Brooke. Honestly how can he put up with that? I've hardly been in a room with her for more than five minutes and I want to kill myself. If I had to choose between spending a day with Brooke or being eaten by Maggie. I'd go with Maggie.

"We'll arrive at our destination in about 10 minutes." Simon said and Michael nodded and I heard him whisper,

"Thank god."

•••

Approximately ten or fifteen minutes later we landed on the old helicopter pad.

"Thanks Simon."

"Good luck Nicole," he said and he waited until everyone else got off before he went to land somewhere else.

I looked out at what used to be Jurassic World. It still is but it has changed. A lot. My eyes scanned the park. The Samsung Innovation Center was still here and so was everything else but trees, bushes and dinosaurs had taken over.

"Wow," Michael said as he came and stood next to me.

"I know, it has changed." I said in response.

"No I mean wow as in I can't believe I didn't even up jumping out of that helicopter sooner. Brooke was driving me insane." He said rubbing his forehead.

"Tell me about it..." I grumble.

"Hey," Claire said and I looked up and everyone else came and joined us.

"Where do we start?" I ask.

"The lab." Since the monorails were broken we had to walk.

"Are you serious Owen? This is where you used to work?" I heard Brooke say in a disgusted tone.

"Yeah," Owen said and we all kept walking. Every ten steps Brooke would make a comment.

"Ewwww, get it off me!" She screeched as a leaf landed on her shoulder. A leaf. A bloody leaf. This bitch wasn't going to last 3 days here. Actually she wasn't going to last 2 more hours.

"Okay can someone please rip out my ear drums?" Zach said catching up to me.

"Unfortunately you can't." I growled as Brooke found something to complain about once again.

"What is Owen trying to prove?" He said as we all continue to walk. I didn't even know where we were.

"Claire where are we?" I asked as we continued to make our way through what seemed like endless tree's and bushes.

"We should be approaching the Mosasaurs tank in roughly five minutes."

"Great!" I heard Lowery say.

"What's a Mosasaurs?" Brooke said and Owen went on explaining what it was. What Claire said was a five minute walk seemed like eternity. And it wasn't the good kind of eternity either. I felt as if I was trapped in a living hell. I'm sure everyone felt the same way too.

"Finally!" Gray said and he ran over to Maggie's tank. Zach and I followed.

"Do you think she's still in there?"

"Probably." I said looking down at the bottom of the lake.

'I wonder if Maggie likes prissy ass bitches for snacks?' I thought to myself and I grinned.

"Hey I'll be right back. I'm going to see if there are still any working cars around in the the back lot." Owen said.

"I'll come," Michael offered as well as Lowery.

Then the walked off in the opposite direction and Brooke walked over to the tank.

"You are so weird. I can't believe Owen used to like you little slut." She snapped. Okay that is it. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Excuse me Brooke but I'm not the slut here. I don't dance on a poll for a living. I have a degree and I went to college. And in case you weren't sure, college is a school that you go to after high school to get a good job so you can have a good future. Which clearly you don't have." I snapped and I was prepared for what Brooke was going to say.

"Uh excuse me little bitch but who's Owen's girlfriend here? Obviously it isn't you."

"Do you think this is all about Owen? It's not. Sure I may have liked him and I still do but I know for a fact that once he's realized the mistake he's made. And that mistake is you. He'll dumb your sorry ass."

"Grrrr! That is it!" She said and she lunged at me and quickly I jumped off to the side were I grabbed weakly onto the railing.

"Ahhhhh!" We all heard Brooke scream as she fell into the water. But before she fell she grabbed my ankle pulling me down with her.

Both of us hit the water and I knew I had to get out as soon as I can or else I'd become Maggie's appetizer.

"Nicole!" Zach and Gray shouted.

"Quickly! Find something that you can pull me up with!" I shouted back. A few feet away from me Brooke was splashing frantically about. Which wasn't the smartest idea. But then again she wasn't that smart.

"Brooke!" I looked up now and saw Owen standing there next to Zach and Gray and the others.

"Owen help me!" Those were the last words she said before Maggie came up and swallowed her. The blue water now turned a light shade of red.

It was now only a matter of minutes before I was next.

~~~~~

Okay! Wow two updates in 1 day!
Sorry if this one is blah. Update tomorrow!

- Kat