Chapter 7

Author's Note: Wow already 2K?!? :) thank you all so much!!! So I have proceeded to go see Jurassic World once again and every time... Just. Why did God have to make Chris Pratt so sexy? Also wouldn't it be amazing if this sequel was actually made into a movie?? I think I'd die if I got like a letter in the mail or a phone call saying that this story would like to be used for the sequel to Jurassic World. Okay Enjoy!!

~~~~~~

- Owen's POV -

"Owen. I can't believe you just did that to Nicole!" Claire was yelling at me. So was everyone else.

I guess I couldn't blame them. I just accused Nicole of killing Brooke and then I slapped her. But she did kill Brooke. Didn't she?

"What did you honestly think that Brooke was better than her?" Lowery said.

"No-" I began but Zach cut me off.
"Seriously Owen? If you had known what Nikki had been going through in the past two years. You would have rethought what you just said and did."
He said crossing his arms.

"Do you not think Nicole regretted walking away from you that day?" Claire snapped.

"She did?" I questioned and I felt really bad now. I had the chance to go after her but I didn't. Nicole was right. I did make a mistake and now I had no clue on how I was going to fix it.

"Of course she did! She would always shut down whenever I or someone else would mention your name."

"Why didn't she just try to find someone else?" I retorted.

"Did you literally just say that? Owen Grady you son of a bitch. That was the last thing I would expect to hear from you." I expected Claire to say that but it wasn't the person I expected to.

I looked over at Vivian in shock. I wasn't the only one either. Even Lowery looked at his wife like she had just said something completely messed up.

"Damn," I heard Gray whisper.

"How many apologies do I need to make to you all?" I said. I was done with all this crap now. Nicole was gone. It was done and over with.

"You've made enough apologies Owen. Now you need to make the last apology to Nicole." Michael said. He was quiet until now.

"Michael is right. Now where would have Nicole had gone?" Claire said.

"She could have gone anywhere. She's knows this island well but she didn't said earlier she didn't even recognize where she was before we got to Maggie's tank." Zach chimed in and Gray nodded in agreement with his older brother.

"We have to find her though," Michael began. "but first we need some weapons." I nodded in agreement with Michael.

Why hadn't I thought of that? Maybe because I was too distracted at the thought of Nicole.

"Wait guys, what if after we got the weapons we headed to control. Vivian and I could reboot the system and turn back on all the security cameras.

Therefore it would be easier to find Nicole and we wouldn't have to search through this hell of a jungle." Lowery said.

"Oh that's brilliant dear," Vivian then said and she kissed him on the cheek.

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go." I said and we all began walking towards where the ACU guns were kept. Once there I went inside and made sure the coast was clear.

"I didn't want to say anything but I suspected that there were no guns in here." Claire said picking up one. The shelves were stacked with equipment. Guns, bullet proof vests and more guns.