Chapter 12

I woke up and it was Monday morning. I got up and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror and looked into my other eyes. I tried to change my eyes back but they couldn't change back. I called for my mom. I heard her come out of her room but she passed the bathroom looking straight ahead. I looked out of the bathroom and she was gone.

Maybe she's gonna get the kids up.

I turned back in the bathroom and my eyes were normal. I thought I was seeing things so I just went in my room and got dress after I finished brushing my teeth. I walked downstairs to leave and someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned and saw Scott and Isaac. They weren't looking at me though. Just straight ahead.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"To protect you." They said in unison.

"From what?"

They pointed to something behind me. I turned and looked and I saw a big figure, it was dark and fuzzy or staticy.

"Who is that?" I said turning around to see that Scott and Isaac were gone.

I turned back around and the figure was standing a couple inches from me.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

The figure seemed so familiar. I reached out for it and I got shocked and felt a large amount of pain in my head. I closed my eyes and opened them back up and I was sitting in the dark.

"What's wrong?" Isaac said in his deep sleepy voice. "You jumped."

"Oh, I had one of those dreams where you jump off a building and you jump right before you hit the ground." I said.

"Oh okay." He leaned his head on the arm of the couch.

My eyes adjusted to the dark and I could see we were still at Scotts.

"What are we doing here still? Don't we have school?" I said looking at my phone and seeing that it was 11:27.

"No, its a teacher break day tomorrow."

I put my phone back on the coffee table and saw everybody but Theo and Kira. I got up and Issac immediately laid down in my spot. I walked up stairs to check if Kira was still here. I looked in every room til I saw Kira laying in a bed. I went back downstairs and I saw Theo behind the couch sleeping on a bean bag chair. I walked back over to the couch and Isaac was hogging the whole couch so I just laid on his back.

I heard him mumble something so I said, "What?"

"I said I love you."

I smiled and started playing with his hair, "I love you too."

•••••••••••••

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon and cinnamon. I sat up on the couch and saw that Isaac, Malia and Scott were gone. Only Lydia and Stiles were sleeping still. I got up and walked to the kitchen and I noticed that Theo was gone too.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Malia sitting at the table while Melissa cooked eggs and french toast on the stove.

"Good morning." I said making both Malia and Melissa turn to look at me. I looked at Malia and she was literally drooling on herself, Melissa saw her too.

"Good morning!"

Melissa pulled a sheet of bacon out of the oven and grabbed a piece and gave it to Malia, "Its hott, be careful."

Malia just shoved it in her mouth and did a weird thing with her eyes.

"Why are you making so much food?" I asked.

"Well, I came home early this morning and I noticed my house was full of hungry, hormonic, supernatural kids, but theres Stiles. He goes under the hormonic category." Melissa said flipping a piece of french toast.

Me and Malia both laughed and I asked, "Where's the boys?"

"Oh they went to go get Liam and get orange juice." She scrambled some eggs.

"Oh okay." I walked out of the kitchen to the living room and I saw Lydia shaking.

I ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders. I started to shake her back and fourth whispering her name so no one would hear me. After I said her name like ten times she snapped out of it.

She opened her eyes and said, "What just happened?"

"Nothing, I was just trying to wake you up."

She looked at me weird. She got up and walked to the bathroom. Stiles started to wake up so I just gently pushed him to help him wake up faster.

He slowly opened his eyes but then they shot open, "What is that smell? Is smells so good."

He got up and he ran to the kitchen. I decided to see if Kira was still sleeping. I went upstairs and went into the room she was. She was sitting up and looking at the book.

"Are you almost done with that?" I asked which made her jump.

"No, I'm having a hard time." She shut the book.

I looked at it then her. I sensed confusion and frustration.

"Don't worry," I said. "I pretty sure that everybody fell asleep on like, the fifth chapter."

She laughed and I heard the door slam shut.

"Breakfast?" Kira asked in a laughing tone.

"Yeah."

Kira and I walked downstairs and saw that everyone was sitting at the table eating. Me and Kira joined them. I took a bite of the french toast and it was so good my eyes roller back into my head. I looked at Liam who was already looking at me. His eyes widened and mouthed something. Something that ended with away. Everyone was to busy stating at there plates and eating to notice what we were doing. Liam kinda laughed and pointed to his eyes and then to me. I lifted my phone to see my eyes on the screen, and I saw my other eyes. I quickly changed them and looked back at Liam who was too busy eating. Everyone ate all there food. After we were done everyone started to read the book. Liam didn't want to read it so he just sat next to me on the stairs.

"Why aren't you reading the book?" Liam asked.

"Because everyone thinks it better if I don't."

"Because it has something to do with you right?"

"Yeah.." I said quietly.

About half an hour in I got bored.

So I walked over to Isaac and said. "I think I'm gonna go home for awhile, I'll see you later."

He got up, hugged me and kissed me, "Okay."

I walked back to the stairs and looked at Liam who was looking at his phone, "Wanna come hang out with me for awhile?"

He looked up at me then looked at the group. "Yeah, I guess."

We walked outside to my car and got in.

"What's going on with you?" Liam asked.

"I don't know, but Lydia thinks that reading the book they'll find out."

"Oh."

"Why are you reading it?"

"Because Scott thinks that I won't understand it and I didn't want to read it anyway, too much reading."

"Oh."

I turned on the radio and me and Liam sang to some of the songs. I pulled into my drive way and got out of my car. I walked in and called for my mom. No one answered.

I ran upstairs and checked every room. I went back downstairs and thought, They probably went out.

Liam was crouched down touching something on the ground. I walked over to were he was and something was carved in the ground. Old friends.

A chill shot up my spine and I started stumbling backward. Liam looked up and caught me before I fell.

"What?" He asked.

"Someone has my family."