Chapter 11

"BAYLEY!" I heard a scream this morning.

I woke up scared and I saw my little sister in the doorway. I sat up and smiled. She jumped up in the bed and jumped on Isaac.

"Get up sleepy head!" She said. "Mom made breakfast!"

Isaac woke and laughed. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

Logan came in my room, "Glad your better B."

"Thank you." I opened my arms so Logan could get the hint that I wanted a hug.

"Mom made french toast and bacon and eggs." He said.

"I know I can smell it."

Logan left and dragged Marilyn along with him.

I laid back down and kissed Isaac's cheek, "Come on, I'm hungry."

"Okay." He smiled and kissed my nose.

We were walking down stairs and my mom said, "Good morning you two. After breakfast do wanna help train Logan and Marilyn?"

We sat down and I said, "I thought you said no more werewolf stuff."

"But that's before I knew we moved to Beacon Hills." She laughed putting food on our plates.

I looked at Issac to see what he had to say. He just looked back at me weird.

"What?" He asked.

"Wanna help train?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so."

We finished breakfast and me and Isaac went upstairs too change. I put on black sweat pants and a tank top.
Isaac put on what he usually wears, a t-shirt and jeans.

We walked downstairs and Logan and Marilyn were ready.

"Where's mom?" I asked.

Marilyn pointed to the stairs behind me. Before I knew it my mom grabbed my shoulder and slammed me to the floor.

"Step one kids, know your surrounding." My mom helped me up. "Has your stomach healed?"

I lifted up my shirt and there was nothing there. "I think so."

"Okay." My mom said looking at me to the kids. "Isaac and Bayley are gonna show you how its done."

"Uh, I'm not going to hurt Bayley." Isaac said.

"That's up to you guys who hurts who, you can defend yourself and no one gets hurt." She said.

"C'mon Isaac, it'll be fun." I said. "I'll go easy on ya." I whispered and winked.

I walked to the other side of the living room and my mom and siblings backed up.

I roarded and my nails came out. Isaac did the same thing so I knew he was ready. I ran up to him threw a punch which he caught. He grabbed my leg and threw it up so I flipped backwards. I was on the ground still when he came at me again. I rolled to the side and I was behind him. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him to the ground like my mom did to him. He rolled over on his stomach and pushed my legs out from under me. He got on top of me and helded my arms down with my knees.

He gently held my throat ,"I win."

My dad use to say that. But it reminded me I have a huge advantage. I changed my eyes. His stare was locked and he started grunting. He fell over on his back and I sat on his chest. I changed my eyes back. He suddenly calmed down.

I put my hand on his neck and said, "Actually, I win."

He laughed and I rolled off.

"Who's next?" I said putting my hands on my hips.