Chapter 1

"Bay, get up! You can't miss your first day of school!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

"If I have to go to school you have to rob a bank." I said getting out of bed.

"I'm not gonna rob a bank!" Mom laughed.

"Then I'm not going to school!"

I walked out of my room to the bathroom, started the shower and looked at myself in the mirror.

I sighed, "I'm so not ready for today."
I got in the shower, got out, went back to my room and put on a thin blue v-neck t-shirt tucked into a floral skater skirt with white Vans. I straightened my hair and went downstairs.

"Bye mom, bye kids!" I said grabbing a muffin, running out the door to my car.

"Okay, now where is this school?"

•••••••••••••

"Hi, you are?" asked a lady in the office.

"Uh, I'm Bayley. Bayley Garcia."

"Ah Ms. Garcia, I have your schedule right here." said the lady handing me a small white piece of paper. "Have a great first day."

I toke the paper, smiled at her and walked out into the hall packed with kids.

"This is just great."

•••••••••••••

Finally lunch, I thought. I sat by myself and pulled out the muffin I grabbed this morning out of my bag.
I also pulled my history homework when I heard two boys talking about the full moon and how they had to 'watch Liam'.

I put my papers and books in my bag and walked up to the boys who were talking about the full moon.

"What happens when the full moon rises?" I ask, making the two boys jump.

"How did you hear us?" The one with the crooked jaw asked.

"I was just sitting over there." I said turning and pointing to were I was sitting.. which was actually sort of distant.

"You couldn't have heard us from over there, we were whispering." The other one say.

"Uh, forget it. But what happens when the full moon comes out?" I asked again.

They both looked at each other then back at me. "My friend Liam is afraid of the full moon." The one with freckly moles said trying to act smooth.

"I'm not stupid. Is your friend um, a werewolf?" I ask with a smirk.

"Psh, there's no such thing as a werewolves." The one with moles said.

I touched his chest and said, " Your lying, your hearts speeding up."

The one with the crooked jaw looked at me in disbelief. "Are you, one?"

"Why should I tell you anything?" I said in a cocky tone.

"Meet us after school, at the lacrosse field. Oh and I'm Scott and this is Stiles." said the one with the crooked jaw.

"Nice to meet Scott and Stiles, I'm Bayley, but you can call me B." I said smiling and turning around to walk into the building for my next class.

"Hey don't forget, the field after school!" shouted Stiles.

"I wont!"

•••••••••••

The last bell of the day rang, finally. I opened my locker when a really tall handsome kid walked up to me.

"Hey your Bayley, right?" the boy asked.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Isaac, I saw that you, Scott and Stiles are friends."

"Oh, barely. We just talked about the moon." When I said that he looked at me funny. "Are you friends with Scott and Stiles?"

"Yeah." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Hey I gotta go to practice for lacrosse, so I'll see you later."

"Wait there's practice?" I asked

"Yeah!"

"Is Scott and Stiles on the team?"

"Yup." He says turning around and running down the hall.

Well I better call my mom and tell her I'm not going to be home til later, I thought to myself.

••••••••••••••
Scotts Pov:

"So, do you think shes all, ya know, wolfy?" Stiles ask.

"I don't know. She didn't smell like one. But she did hear us talking from were she was sitting." I pointed out.

"And she did seem to know something about the moon and were wolfs." Stiles said.

"Maybe she's a hunter?" I said winking at Stiles.

"McCall! Stiles! Quit talking or you'll be benched." Coach yelled at us. "Actually, Stiles keep talking."

Stiles just looked at Coach in disbelief and I just punched him laughing.

"McCall, Dunbar. First line!"

••••••••••
Back to Bayleys Pov:

I walked over to the bleacher and sat down. I never thought boys actually looked hott playing lacrosse.

"Hi, I'm Lydia!" says a strawberry blonde girl, "I can already tell well be good friends."

"Oh, okay. I'm Bayley."

"Yeah, I know. Oh that's Kira and Malia." Lydia said pointing at two girls coming to us.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hi!" Malia and Kira say in unison and sitting down in front of us looking out to the field.

"So you already met Scott and Stiles?"

"Yeah, sorta." I sighed.