S E V E N T E E N

[ Taehyung ]

Our meeting wasn't actually the best kind of meeting. We as funny as it may sound, met at a men's room of a studio. Not really the best place to open a new friendship.

"Are you a 95 liner?" he asked while I did my bussiness. "Yeah," I muttered simply.

He nods, "we should be friends."

That was it, at that particular moment our sunbae officialy became my friend.

I told the story to the other members, and they'd laugh at how arrogant he was; since they say, they debuted a little earlier than us.

On the other hand, I thought he was just being straight forward.

But were now good friends, Hoseok hyung and Jungkook even said they already met him once, but they did not recognize him that time. They even had coffee together.

"You seem to be in a good mood sunbae," I state obviously something good happened. In the few days I've hung out with him in this farm, he always seemed to be worrying, mad even.

"Yes, does it show much?" he asks still smiling, "just a bit, it's like no one can wipe that smile off your face."

He shrugs, "do you want to know why?"

"Sure," I agree.

"Well do you know the girl I've been telling you?" I nod, "that girl you've been liking for years now?"

"Yeah, her," he smiled his mind distant. Remembering his previous encounter with her, I guess.

"Well, I met her again and then I had the chance to not only introduce her as my girlfriend, but as my fiancé," he explains.

"Fiance? Really?" I stopped in my tracks and stare at him in disbelief. "Don't you think she's mad at you for claiming such title?"

"I believe that at the moment, the right term to use is pissed," he chuckles. "If you have seen her, she was raging in annoyance."

Somehow he finds this funny, I shook my head. "You find it funny that she is mad at you, am I right?" I just want a confirmation.

"Yes," he laughs his eyes stretching into thin lines as he smiles.

"Because, she never gets mad at me. But that simple statement made her walk out on me," he shook his head still smiling. He really does find this unbelievable, "she really is something."

I shrug, "well I do find it astonishing that you claimed some girl here as your girlfriend and then she got mad. Every normal girl in here swoons for your looks."

"She's barely normal V, she's extraordinary," he explains mesmerize by his own perspective of her.

"If you say so..."

[Eun Mi]

"Omma, I want to come home," I softly cried my voice echoes every time I spoke. This must be a dream, no, this is a dream. How can my mom appear in front of me smiling if this wasn't a dream?

"Mianhae Eunnie, you can't" I wanted to argue I needed to see her. I've longed for mother's voice for years, and I'm glad I dreamt for her.

"Eun Mi," she whispers softly "there's danger lurking around..."

"Danger?" I've asked, somehow no matter how alarming this warning is, hearing it a lot brought me to a weird comfort.

"Omma, of course I know that," I answer.