P R O L O G U E

With her life at stake, Eun Mi's parents decided that she could no longer live with them. Not until she turned 18, not until she can handle the pressure of being an heiress. As a Park, they know how tough life can be to their only girl, hence the reason why they sent her with her personal nurse and the family doctor away and for the two to act as her parents. For four years straight of living a normal average life, Eun Mi learned how to love her so called 'parents'. Them giving her the guidance and love she needed and her returning the favor by being the perfect daughter she already was.

                        A few months before returning to her old prestigious life, Eun Mi met seven boys that changed her character, her perspective in life, and quite possibly her impression on love. Meeting the boys made her realize and at the same time experience what she was missing in her years of existence. As she board and maneuver her roller coaster, a few more people will stop by and ride along with her. Some stick through the ups and downs; while the others will wave their goodbyes.

                        In a story that rotates around one girl, is it possible for the people around her to simultaneously fall for her? If so, who will have the chance to fuse with her destiny until the time comes when she has to be a Park all over again?

                        In this not-so-typical chronicle where the characters fall for the protagonist, who will win her heart and can decipher the mysteries in her life? 

The letter sender? 

The stranger? 

The idols?

The classmate? 

Or is it The best friend?