F O U R T E E N

[ Seokjin ]

Feeling a little light headed, I rub my temple in annoyance and try to clear my vision. It wasn't a surprise to see a lot of students waking up from the abrupt stop of the vehicle.What was surprising was the weight still being casted on my right shoulder. I purposely lean forward making her drop on my side of the chair.

"Ow!" She whimpers, serves her right. I hid a forming smirk.

"Thanks for waking me up in such a nice manner," she sarcastically say with her voice still a bit hoarse.

"Well you're certainly welcome. I must say your hair tastes really good that I could even eat it all day" I retort back.

She smells her hair suddenly feeling conscious, I guess. "It doesn't smell bad!" She argues, "I never said anything about it being smelly."

"Yah! Ahjusshi, why did you stop? Look you ruined my hair!" One of our classmates which name I don't remember, complains from beside our seat.

"It was because we're already here miss" the driver replied grumpily.

"What but were not arriving ther til like, half an houooo-- holy-what are we doing here?!" She questions. I pull the blinds down, revealing such a beautiful and fresh scenery... of a farm house.

"What are we doing in a farm?" I ask Jimin sitting behind us.

"What'd you ask me for? You know I'm all innocent and know nothing" he answers putting on his cheeky smile.

"This kid-" I attempt to smack him but he moves quickly to cover his face.

"Woah! Look at all the animals and those trees! I never imagined I could see these up close!" Eun Mi stares at them in fascination. "Jin! Jin! Look at the pig pen! There's so much pigs!" She shook my arm vigorously, I remove it harshly.

"Because they're pig pens idiot. Even a kid could tell that" I flick her forehead.

"Ow! Of course I knew that it was just a reaction" she pouts, I roll my eyes at her. But my previous action did'nt seem to crush her excitement.

"The poory seems excited, does it feels like home?" A girl with a blond hair mocks her.

On the other hand Eun Mi seems to be calmed and composed.

"It doesn't actually, I live in a civilized and modern house thank you very much," she replied cooly.

Oohs and aahs were heard around the bus the girl looks taken aback from her response.

"Such a bunch of spoiled brats" the driver says before closing the doors and leaving us in the sidewalk. I look around and see the same face plastered in each student, annoyed and full of regrets in coming in this trip.

"Why do you keep a blank face on?"Eun Mi asks poking my cheeks like a five year old little girl. I stop her finger from poking.

"You're annoyed too but you keep on hiding it on that poker face of yours" she points out.

"I'm not keeping a poker face, it's my nature" I replied and look away.

"Hello there students!!" A man stood up in a platform acquiring our attentions."Welcome to Rockfield Agricultural High School!"

"Before anything else, you're school hasn't been completely honest with you. As you all know you were supposed to be on an island right now enjoying the nice warm sun, but there had been some changes of plans," he explains. Why do I feel uneasy about this?