F O U R

[4]

[ Jungkook ]

"Jungkook, here cookies from Eun Mi try them, they're really great!" Taehyung barges inside my room and places a jar on my study table. I wait until he leaves the room and joins the other members who are horsing around.

'How could I eat these things? I don't even know what she placed in here. Who knows if she added poison in here or something?' I stare at the cookie jar for minutes...

"Do you have any poison?" asking these cookies, I felt like I'm an idiot but... I'm just making sure!

*poke. poke. poke.*

"Will you stop that and just eat those cookies! They are perfectly safe okay!" Jin. Since when did he get here? I ignore him, surrendering and just munch the cookies. They actually... taste... pretty good...

Actually they are better than I imagine them to be. That idiot is actually good at something. I could hire her as my cook or my maid! She will serve me from the rest of her life. .-.

Jungkook's Imagination

'Slave! Bring me something to eat!' Jungkook rings his bell a signal order for her servant to come.

'Yes Master... what would you like?' Eun Mi, his new servant and his favorite among his hundreds of slaves arrives in a maid's uniform with her long curly black hair tied into a neat bun.

'I would like to eat a chiffon cake for today' he says with his legs crossed.

'As you wish my master, I will do anything you command' she says before disappearing into the room to fulfill his master's wish.

'I can order her around whenever I want to,' Jungkook thinks with a small smirk tugged in the corner of his lips.

In a matter of minutes Eun Mi appears with a tray of cake to serve to his master.

'Young master here is the cake that you ordered..." She bows not daring to look at her master's eyes.

'What took you so long! It was just a cake and yet you made me wait here forever! Do you want me to fire you huh!' Jungkook shouts at his maid who kept looking down at the olefin carpet.

'I-I'm S-sorry master! Please forgive me I will never do such thing again!' Eun Mi pleads as she kneels on the floor and asks for his master's forgiveness.

'That's better now get my pet for me and serve him the cake' he turns around and smirks which eventually turns into a devious smile.

-END OF IMAGINATION-

"Ouch!" I whimper in pain as Jin hyung's hard pillow flies directly to my head. "What was that for hyung?" I rub my throbbing head.

 "Your face looks really creepy. You are smiling on your own that I can't focus on what I was reading" he replies not even sparing a glance to me.

"Aish." I sigh in annoyance.

"Yah! Jungkook ahhhh," Hoseok hyung enters our room singing my name, "can you go with me?" he asked using his "aegyo"

"Wae? Where are we going?" I chomp another cookie into my mouth.

"I am going to find Eun Mi! She left earlier so I haven't had the chance to thank her" he looks down.

"Arrasso... I'm just gonna change I'll be out in five minutes," I reply and start searching my closet on what to wear. Going outside if you are an idol can be really stressing since you have to disguise yourself first.