She nodded.

"Oooh." He said looking to his hand watch.

"What?" She said reacting to his reaction.

"I was having an important..... But magnificent we......" He cut off when his phone rang.

She was looking at him in intense curious about what happened.

"Okay, I will send you the address on WhatsApp. Oh don't forget to bring the translator man." She heard him talking to someone on his phone

"What?" she said when he ended the call

"Look she is one from the women who wants to make business with us. I prefer you be with us and tell me your opinion. Have you reached to something?"

"Um, Actually not. It was the weekend and...."

He stopped her nodding "I understand you don't have to explain. I am sorry if I give you extra work."

"No, it's nothing. I hope I help."

He smirked, his smirk made her uneasy.

His smile is so attractive damn. I hope I could tell him. Don't smile ever again. But what is that! He is bringing a woman to here? Of course he knew it and talks with her a lot. Should I be with them? My God.. I hope it passes safely.

"So, we will leave?"

"Leave? Leave where? No, they are coming. I sent them the address."

"Really? I mean it's not a place for business."

"This is better so they know that we are easy and comfortable."

It's not the say that all the business men use. They always choose the high places so they scare the person in front of them. I think he is a kind of modest maybe?!

He waved to the waiter to take the plates.

Five minutes later and they came. Martin stood up to greet them. She stood up too.

Oh my God. It's a Chinese.

The Chinese woman was very tiny and having a very straight black hair almost like any Chinese women.

"Foreign then?" she asked him

He winked to her so she stopped and nodded

Oh maybe she speaks English..

"你好" The girl said

"很高兴见到你" Martin said shaking his hand with hers

"Really? So I suppose to guess what you are talking about?" she put her arm on her waist nervous

"Calm down. There will be a translator coming so we can communicate with her."

"Aha, and you speak Chinese? I don't remember we studied Chinese in school."

"School? Are you kidding here! For your information I don't speak Chinese. I was just greeting her. I will be like you, I won't understand the rest."

She felt shy then she nodded and rolled her eyes to the Chinese woman who was sitting looking to the ground.

I must have annoyed her. She of course knows the basics of English and heard me. Oh my God I am too bad..

The translator man came. They welcomed him. The girl started to talk immediately. Ariana wasn't paying attention to her but looking to the man who will make her understand. She doesn't like the Chinese language. After a long talk. The man left and the woman as well. Martin looked at her waiting for her opinion.

"Well, She is good and not professional." She said

"Not professional? This not good!"

"No, it's even the best thing cause the people who understand in the matter will always want to know how you work and how the system works and who knows maybe they are dealing with others and spread our secrets so it's kind of annoying isn't it?"

"Oh yes. You are so right. Get use to see people like this with me, we will have some lately." he kissed her head "I love your brain." he whispered

She was shocked from his kiss, it had a sweet taste. He ran taking her hand with him to the car.

--Please don't forget to vote
Leave your comments and suggestions.

Thanks for reading