Chapter 13

POV: Ian

~~Three Days Before Leaving Disney~~

I was allowed out of the hospital a day ago, but I didn't leave, all I did was move a story up. Up to Ally, and I haven't left since.

Anthony walked into the room, "How is she?"

I shrugged my shoulders, looking over at him, "Nothing happened. She didn't flatline or anything. No movement."

He pulled up a chair opposite of me, on the other side of the bed, and sighed, "I really miss her. These two weeks were supposed to be for her and look at what happened!"

"We didn't know this was going to happen Anthony, non of us did. Anyway, where is the crew?"

"They couldn't stay. Apparently we missed a GameBang. They went back to the hotel to film."

"That sucks. I thought we had it all covered."

"Matt screwed up."

"Did he use Sohinkism?"

He nodded and we laughed. Even though Ally's critical condition, we still make each other laugh. Just to help each other through this.

I sighed and stood up, "I'm going to use the bathroom. Can you-"

I felt my hand being squeezed. The same hand that's holding onto Ally's.

My eyes went wide and I looked at Anthony, who had the same look on his face. I looked down at Ally, her eyes moving behind the eyelids, "Ally?!"

Her eyes flickered until they opened fully opened, revealing those ocean blue eyes that haven't shown theirselves since forever.

She looked at me and smiled, "Hey Ian."

Missing You A Lot (Smosh Fanfiction) (Sequel) (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara