Chapter 10

POV: Ally

I ran up to the room we were staying at. There apparently was a room for all of us, which I hope is true.

I bursted through the door and nodded, "There definitely is enough room for all of us."

The door led to a living room with a recliner couch, a table for the games and consoles, and a flat screen TV. Past that is the dining room and kitchen, which are connected. If you walk even further, there's a hallway with doors on each side, each room being the same size and having a bathroom in them.

I ran to the last door in the hall, "I CALL THIS ONE!"

I walked in and closed the door. I knew right away I wanted this one, I wanted it to make this place feel like home....even though it's one story.

I threw my bags on the bed and opened them, sighing and taking out everything, putting them in their place.

~~Time Skip~~

I finished and ran out of the room with little Joven on my heels.

Ian and Anthony were on the couch, playing Call Of Duty and yelling at each other. Mari was in the kitchen cooking dinner, and the rest of the crew were probably in their rooms.

I walked into the kitchen, "Do you need any help?"

Mari nodded and pointed over to a cutting board, "Can you cut the carrots and tomatoes?"

I nodded and grabbed the knife, doing as told, "Where's little Luna?"

"Playing with the crew. They took her to go play trains while I cooked....they may be annoying, but they're helpful, at times."

I chuckled and heard a door open and close, David running into the kitchen, "Mommy! Luna took my train!"

Luna ran into the room, "Nu-uh!"

Mari laughed, "David! Why did you lie?!"

Luna stuck her tongue out at David and ran back down the hallway, slamming the door behind her.

David pouted, "You believed her over me?"

"Of course. She's my princess and you're....you're the frog."

I gasped, "OHHHH! DO YOU NEED ICE FOR THAT BURN?!"

David rolled his eyes and walked into the living room. I shook my head, smiling like an idiot, and went back to chopping the vegetables.

~~Time Skip~~

Mari dropped the spoon and wiped off her imaginary sweat with a laugh, "That was a lot of cooking."

I grabbed my wrist, which was in pain from all the chopping, "At least your wrist doesn't feel like it can fall off at any second!"

She chuckled and poked her head out of the kitchen, "BOYS, DINNER!"

I heard doors opening and gasped, grabbing a plate and trying to get as much as I can before they take it all. Which, I succeeded at.

I sat down, everyone following behind me. We made small talk until Ian brought up something, "So, what are the plans for tomorrow?"

I raised my hand, "OH OH! Magic Kingdom?"

Ian looked around, "All in favor?"

Everyone raised their hands, we all then bursted out laughing.

Anthony pushed Ian's arm, "You sounded like you were in court! I never heard you talk that smart!"

Ian shrugged his shoulders, "Well, it fit the mood. That's all I got to say."

I laughed, "So...it's a yes?"

Ian nodded. I squealed and clapped my hands together, getting up and putting my plate into the sink.

Anthony turned around in his seat to look at me, "What are you doing?"

"Going to bed!" I yelled as I walked down the hallway to my room. I closed the door behind me and jumped onto the bed. It felt like home, except the fact that the bed is smaller and the stuff is in different places, but still home.

I turned my body to look at the ceiling and sighed, thinking about the fun filled day tomorrow. Causing me to fall asleep quickly.

HEY!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!

I'm back from Tennessee, finally! I can't wait to update!

But anyways, I'll howl at you later, my pack!