Chapter 14

POV: Ally

I CHANGED THE STORY! I HATED WHAT I DID TO ALLY AND SAID FUCK IT!

~~Time Skip to Day They Go Home~~

I packed the last shirt into my bag and let out a breath of relief. I fell onto the floor, landing on my butt. It was so tiring. The pain in my chest was horrible, the burns on my arm hurting. 

Ian walked into the room, smiling at me, "All packed up?"

I nodded, extending my arms, "Can you help me up?"

"Why?" He still walked over to me, helping me up.

"Because I was comfy." I giggled, quickly stopping from the pain, "The floor isn't so bad."

"I bet."

Ian grabbed my bag, walking downstairs. I followed, Joven quick at my heels. I followed Ian outside, who threw the bag into the car, hopping in. I did the same. The whole crew was inside, even baby Luna. I sat down in the very back, next to David with Joven.

Ian looked back at us, "Ready?!"

"YEA!" We all screamed, cheering. Even though Disney is fun and all, I really missed home. After the Go Kart incident, I had enough of Disney.

I smiled at David, who was playing tug-a-war with Joven, using his finger, "Doesn't that hurt?"

He looked up at me briefly, before returning his attention back to the puppy, who's not really a puppy anymore. More like a medium size dog, still growing, "Nah, he isn't that strong. Still teething."

I nodded, "Oh, ok. I wouldn't do it though."

"No duh, you're Ally!"

I glared at him, "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" 

Everyone laughed, while I glared at everyone, "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!"

"David, you're going to die!" Ian yelled from up front, "She's a feisty one!"

I smirked, looking back at David, "I'll spare him, for now."

David rolled his eyes, "You wouldn't hurt me. You love me too much."

"Yea, like a brother! I can still hurt you!"

"Ok, sure."

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the window, giving up. He's a tough nut to crack.

After a while of looking at the endless forest, Joven laid down, his head on my lap. I smiled and started petting him, falling asleep with my hands clutched onto his soft fur.

HEY!

I'M SORRY FOR CHANGING THE STORY UP ON YOU!

I just really hated how I last had it. I sorta want this to be a happy story. Some drama here and there, mystery...but I hope you guys don't mind.

But anyways, i'll howl at you later, my pack!