Chapter 5

POV: Ally

We got into the car and Anthony looked back at me, "Pizza?"

I nodded and rubbed my tummy, "Ummmmm....piiiiiizzaaaaa...."

He chuckled and looked back upfront, starting the car and driving toward Pizza Palace.

Joven was running around in the back seat, from my lap to the other side of the car and back, over and over. He sooner stopped because he was out of breath. He came over and plopped on my lap, panting.

I laughed and started to pet him, "Did someone tire theirself out?"

I shook my head and pulled out my phone, going on Instagram and taking a picture of Joven, putting the caption as "Jovie fell asleep from the long day of shooting....Now time for PIZZA!"

I smiled and posted it, refreshing the page and getting likes and comments already. I saw one of them that said, "I miss Joven...."

I sighed and turned off the phone, me too....

We got arrived at the Pizza Palace and I hopped out with Joven. The crew hopped out too....I totally forgot they were in the car. (Me too Ally, but I'm just going to pin it on you and say you forgot because I'm evil like that and have the power to do so.)

We walked in and ordered a large pizza to go. They're planning on making a lunchtime and they can't do it here, apparently they got in trouble when they did.

We all piled in the car, the pizza with Matt since I have the puppy, who kept trying to get the pizza.

~~Time Skip~~

We got to the house and ran inside with the pizza, grabbing plates and slices. We all sat down at the dining room table. I loved the chandelier hanging above the table.

Ian grabbed the camera and hit the record button, "Hey guys! Everyone say hi!"

"HI!"

Mari put a finger to her lips, "Shut up! The baby's sleeping!"

Ian pointed the camera at Mari, "You were yelling too!"

"Yea, but only I'm allowed too!"

We all laughed and recorded our first bites, cracking jokes and telling stories. I think lunchtimes are the best. It's where we get to be ourselves.

"Well, that was lunchtime with Smosh...I hope you all enjoyed....bye!"

Anthony pointed the camera at Ian, "BITCH!"

Anthony turned off the camera and went off to edit while we all cleaned up, making small talk.

"So, Ally!" Mari started, "There's a carnival in town.....if you don't want to go we don't have to."

I nodded, "No, I want to go. Just, stay with me this time. And....aren't the people still in jail?"

They all nodded and I let out a breath of relief. I was hoping they were still in jail and they still are. I don't have to worry.

Mari sighed, "We need to hire a babysitter for tonight....I want to be able to stay out late."

Anthony came in with a phone in hand, "On it!"

"Thanks babe."

He nodded and walked out of the room, talking into the phone.

I looked over at Ian, "Why isn't Melanie here?"

Ian's smile instantly turned into a frown, "She left me..."

I gasped, "That bitch!" I cleared my throat, "Um, I mean, why would she do that?"

He looked up at me and I saw pain in his eyes for one second before it disappeared....he's been doing that a lot. There will always be that millisecond of pain in his eyes everytime he looked at me. Is it something I did?

"She wanted to see other people...."

Everyone looked at him, surprised. Why are they surprised? Didn't he tell them?

I shrugged it off and went over to hug him, "It's ok. She doesn't realize what she's missing."

He nodded, "Thanks kiddo."

"No problem."

I pulled back and Anthony walked into the room, "We have a sitter! She even agreed to watch the dog too!"

I looked down at Joven, whose tail started wagging the second I did, "It sucks I can't bring him."

"Yea, but how would you get him on the roller coaster? He would go flying out on the first loopy loop!"

I chuckled, "Yea, you're right."

I saw David walk out of the room and followed him. He walked out the sliding glass doors into a huge backyard with an inground pool. Holy shit!

David sat down on the steps and slouched. I sighed and went out there, Joven running out and chasing the butterflies. David chuckled as I sat down next to him, "Hey."

He gave me a side smile, "Hey."

"What's wrong?"

He sighed, "I've been thinking about Josh, how he would like it here.....I miss having a bronze player in GrandtheftSmosh and him announcing at the start of every GameBang....I mean, you are awesome at it but....it's not the same."

"I know what you mean. I miss him too. I don't go a day without thinking about him....and apparently neither do the fans....have you guys told them?"

He nodded, "Yea...a week after you left."

I nodded and we sat there in silence. It was awkward, but then again, it wasn't. We were just watching Joven eat the dandelions and the grass....such an energetic pup....

Such a Joven.

HEY!

Sorry about that dumb ending to this chapter, I just wanted to end it there. I want to put the carnival in the next chapter. So stay tuned!

But anyways, I'll howl at you later, my pack!🐺