Chapter 3

POV: Ally

After I settled in, I walked downstairs and joined everyone in a game of Super Smash Bros.

We were cut short by the cries of little baby Luna. I gasped and jumped up, following the cries. It led me to a room two doors from mine. I walked in and saw her standing up, holding on to the rail of her crib. She instantly stopped crying and studied me, like I was a work of art or something.

I walked over and smiled, she instantly smiled back and held up her arms, I'm guessing it means she wants to be picked up?

So, I did, I picked her up and she started playing with my hair, laughing when it got in my face and I blew it away. I studied her while doing so. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, like me, but her eyes were different. My eyes look like the ocean, but hers, they look like little ice crystals hanging from the ceiling....I could stare at them all day.

I heard a creak from the door and we both looked over to see Anthony. I smiled, "She's beautiful."

He smiled, "She seems to like you....seeing as she isn't crying."

I laughed and Luna stared at me, laughing with me a few seconds later, which caused me to laugh harder.

I put her down and she ran to her dad, "Dada!"

Anthony smiled and picked her up. He pointed at me and said, "Ally....say it...Ally."

Luna looked at me, "Ally!"

I gasped, "She said it!"

Anthony nodded and put her down, she ran out the door and down the steps, wow is she fast, "Yea, she's an early one. She learning how to talk already..."

I nodded and followed Luna down the steps. Mari walked over, "I see you met Luna...."

"Yea, she seems to like me....she even said my name!"

"Really? Wow, it usually takes her a while to learn a name."

Well, I felt a bond when I held her. Of course she's going to learn my name! She seemed to felt the bond too, because she looked at me and smiled, "Ally!"

I smiled back at her, "Hi."

I was about to walk over and play Smash Bros whe I felt something tug at my shoe. I looked down to see Joven playing with my shoe laces. I laughed and knelt down, "Joven! Don't ruin the shoes!"

He looked up at me and barked. I looked at the door, it was pretty nice out....

I stood up, "Ian, where's the leash?!"

"Over by the door on the hanger!"

I nodded, seeing it right next to the door, "Thanks!"

I walked over, Joven following me, "Wanna go for a walk?!"

He instantly started barking. I laughed and put the leash on him, opening the door and walking down the sidewalk.

It honestly felt like I never left. Everything feels like I've been here for so long....I don't know why, but it does...

POV: Ian

"Anthony."

He turned away from the stove for a second and smiled, turning back, "What's up?"

"She's seems happy to be back."

"No, not seems....she is....you can tell."

"Yea...it feels as if she never left....but then again, there's always this pain I feel every time I see her....like we abandoned her."

He nodded and sighed, "Yea...I feel it too. I just feel so bad....we missed a year of her life...which she could have spent with us."

"Yea.....Don't mention this to anyone else...ok?"

He looked at me and crossed his heart, "I cross my heart."

We sat there for a minute, silent. Then we bursted out laughing, "That was the gayest shit I've ever seen!" (I don't think that's gay. I'm just saying what Ian and Anthony would say.)

I shook my head and walked out of the room, to the playroom where little Luna was. I knelt down, "Luna!"

She perked up and turned to me, smiling, "Uncle Ian!"

She ran to me and gave me a hug, I squeezed her, making her laugh.

I set her down, "What are you doing?"

She held up a train, "Trains!"

I smiled, "Is it ok if I play too?"

She nodded and I sat down, getting Thomas the train and making train noises. Playing along.

I heard the door open and in came Ally. She saw me and smiled, hanging up the leash and walking over, little Joven following behind. That dog is never going to leave her, I can tell, "What are you doing?"

Luna and I looked at her, holding up our trains, "Trains!"

She laughed, "Mind if I join?"

We nodded our heads and she sat down, picking up a train and making Luna laugh. I smiled, this is perfect.

I looked over at Ally and felt the pain again. I sighed and I turned back to the trains, enjoying the moment while it last.