And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 12

Next Night:

Blake's POV

I pulled the covers over my semi-naked body and prepared to get some sleep after a long eventful day. I had driven Lorraine and Rose all around the city where they went from store to store, buying food, clothes, accessories and who knows what else.

I was so tired that I almost passed out during my shower. The only thing that kept me from driving off and leaving the girls, was Lorraine. She was all smiles and laughter today. I would go through a million shopping sprees with Rose just to see her smile.

I threw my hands behind my head and grinned. Tomorrow is going to be another great day with her.

My thought was interrupted by the creaking sound of my door, opening. I lifted my head, prepared to yell at Rose to get out, when I recognized the small frame of Lorraine in the doorway.

She stepped closer to the bed, and I realized that she was holding on to her panda.

"Blake?" She whispered, crawling onto my bed with Chester in one hand and gripping my sheets in the other. "Are you awake?"

I stayed silent to see what she would do next. She scooted closer to me and reached down, picking up a furry moving creature. Biscuit.

She set him down at the foot of the bed and petted his head. "Go to sleep Biscuit."

I suddenly shot my arm out and wrapped it around Lorraine's waist, pulling her down next to me.

She made an 'ooof' sound before landing on my chest, with Chester in my face.

I spat out the fur that caught in my mouth and pushed the panda away.

"Were you trying to pull a prank on me Kitten?"

Lorraine shook her head furiously and looked up at me with big, brown eyes. "I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to sleep here!" She explained with a serious expression.

"I see. And whats with the panda and dog?"

"Chester and Biscuit always sleeps with me and I didn't want to leave them in my room."

I nodded at her in mock understanding.

She snuggled closer into my chest and my heart beated faster.

"Goodnight Blake," she yawned.

"Goodnight Kitten."

"Don't call me Kitten," she mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to something warm and soft next to me. I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of curly, black hair. Lorraine's head was tucked under my chin and she had a firm grip on my hand. I lifted my head to look at her more clearly. She was still asleep, her mouth opened, snoring lightly.

I silently got off the bed, careful not to wake her. I tucked the blankets tighter around her before leaving the room and going down into the kitchen.