And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 5

Picture of Adrian ------------------------>

A.N: I changed the ages of a couple people in the first chapter because I realised that age and dates would not make sense if I left them that way. Sorry for the confusion :)

Lorraine's POV

"Blake?"

"Mhm?"

"W-where you one of the w-wolves who attacked my camp?" I coudn't help but ask the question. I need to know who I was dealing with. I couldn't possibly fall for the wolf who killed off most of the shifters.

He didn't answer but I knew he heard my question.

"Please tell me?" I nuzzled my wet nose against his neck and heard the sharp intake of his breath.

"No. I wasn't."

"Then who did it?"

"Its best if you didn't know some things Kitten," he sighed.

"But I have to know!! Your kind killed off mine and now you kidnapped me, seperating me and my only family member left!"

He turned his head to look at where I was perched on his back, glaring angrily at him.

"Fine, but don't take it all out on me if you can't handle the truth," he glared back at me before turning his head around.

"As you probably know, my father is the alpha of my clan. When he met my mother, it was love at first sight for both of them. After getting married and all that, they had me then a couple years later, my sister came into this world. After her birth, my mother got into this accident that prevented her from having anymore kids."

"Thats terrible!!" I squeaked.

"No interupting Kitten," he chuckled.

"She was devastated. She and my father had wanted more than 2 pups but there was nothing they could do about it. I was about 10 years old when a female rouge arrived in our camp with her son who was also 10. She was weak and there was no way that she could take care of herself and her pup so she gave him over to us. My mom and dad raised Adrian like he was their own child. I loved him as a brother and so did my sister. But not in the same way as I did. Turns out that she was his mate. My parents were shocked, but estatic for them. My sister and Adrian were really happy with each other. We were one big family. Until the day my dad anounced his beta AKA second in charge.

He chose me of course and no one but Adrian was surprised. He actually thought he had a chance. He left the clan that day claiming that he was going to be alpha of his own group. And I guess he did find his own group. My sister was devastated when he left her without a good-bye. We all were."

"But what does this have to do with the cat-shifters?" I asked.

"I guess Adrian hated the fact that we had no problem with cats living near our turf. He claimed that he was going to be alpha to change the cat rule, but never got the chance. A couple years ago, he finally had that chance. The reason why I'm "cat-napping" you is because I know my father would've wanted a chance to build the cat clan back together again."

"Oh," I replied in a quiet voice.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks, almost flinging me from his back.

"We're here."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV

We came out of the forest, fully changed and back to human. Lorraine looked gorgeous in her black skirt and pink top. I groaned inwardly as I stared at her legs that went on for miles. I quickly looked away before she noticed me staring and headed for the front door.

I pressed in the code number that allowed the door to open.

"Mom! Dad! Rose-Mary! I'm back!"

I threw my pack onto the sofa in my living room and looked back at Lorraine. She was looking around the house nervously.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the family."

I took her hand and tried to ignore the spark I felt when I touched her hand. This was going to be a long week.