And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 10

Lorraine's POV

I stared up at the huge rollercoaster that peeped out from behind the ticket booth in awe.

"Wanna ride on that?" Blake asked.

I gulped and shook my head with wide eyes.

He laughed, collected our tickets, and led me inside the busy carnival.

There were many people inside, screaming and laughing and eating. I stared at a girl holding a pink fluffy substance on a stick. It resembled cotton! Except pink.

Blake followed my gaze and chuckled. "Here, I'll buy you one." I nodded my head enthusiasticly. He brought me to a concession stand that sold a whole bunch of pink fluffy things!

Blake handed me a stick with blue cotton. "Try it Kitten. Its good." He ripped off a piece and stuffed it in his mouth.

I copied what he did. "Mmmmmm! Thats good!"

He smiled down at me as I continued eating my fluffy treat. Blake took my free hand and led me to a game booth. I nearly dropped my cotton stick when I saw a black and white panda hanging on the ceiling amng ther prizes.

"Look look Blake!! Its a panda!!!!"

He gazed at me with this look in his eyes but I was too busy staring at the people shooting basketballs inside a net to really notice it.

He handed the worker a five dollar bill and the guy gave him three basketballs. I watched in amazement as Blake effortlessly shot the three balls inside the hoop. He was starting to draw a crowd. A brunette chick came up to him and purred in his ear.

"It turns me on when a guy knows how to play a sport." I glared at her. How dare she touch him!!!!??

Blake ignored her at first, pointing to the big panda bear I wanted. He turned to face the girl and I was worried that he might give it to her.

"Thanks but you know what doesn't turn me on? When a girl flirts with a guy whose here with their girl." With that, he turned away from her and handed me the soft plushy panda.

"For me?" I asked in shock.

"Did you think I won it for myself?" He laughed. I went up on tippy toes and kissed him on the nose. I had a habit of doing that.

I squished the panda to my chest and started walking towards a ride with horses that went around in a circle.

"Do you want me to finish your cotton candy?" So thats what its called! I nodded my head as we got in line.

I was jumping up and down in excitment while Blake watched me in amusment.

"What shall I name my panda?" I asked, tugging on it's ears.

"Hmmm how about Chester? He looks like a Chester," Blake laughed.

"Um okay! Hello Chester!"

The ride ended and it was our turn to get on. I quickly ran on and chose a black and white horse. I stood there, holding Chester tightly while contemplating on how I was going to get on. Blake suddenly got behind me and lifted me onto the horse.

"Thank you." I made Chester kiss him on the nose.

 Blake got onto the horse beside me, right before the ride started. I quickly threw my hands around the pole so I wouldn't slip off. The ride was slow but very entertaining. I caught Blake staring at me everytime I looked back at him. I brushed it off and ran towards another ride once we got down from the horse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was starting to set when we got off our 11th ride. We were waiting in line for the big rollercoaster that I saw outside the gates.

I was trying not to panic.

"Relax Kitten. Trust me. Its going to be fun," Blake assured me.

"C-can I bring Chester on with me?"

"Im sorry baby. You'll have to leave him in the cubbies." I nodded my head glumly. It was our turn to get on. Blake's firm but gentle grip on my hand refrained me from turning around and running away.

He allowed me to sit inside first before sliding in behind me. He helped me put on my seat belt before lowering the bar.

"Pull the belt tighter!" He laughed and did what I asked before kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry Baby, Im right here." He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. The employees came around checking and tightening seat belts before giving a thumbs up.

The ride was absolutley crazy. With two major drops and a bunch of corkscrews, I felt like my heart would fly out of me chest. Blake kept his arm around me the whole time. At the end of the ride, I started laughing and talking with excitment.

"Im glad you liked it Kitten. Lets go on another ride!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Im hungry Blake." I tugged on his shirt with my free hand. We had just gotten out of the corn maze.

"Of course you are Kitten." Blake gently took my hand and brought me to a food stand.

"Two hotdogs, cokes, and 2 bags of hot cheetos please." The concession dude handed me our food while Blake paid.

"Hey pretty lady. If you give me your number, I'll give you the food for free." The guy said winking at me. I stepped back until I was pressed up against Blakes back.

"Back off." Blake seethed. He threw the 10 dollar bill onto the counter and pulled me to an empty bench. He angrily opened the wrapper of the hotdog and bit into it.

"Don't be mad puppy," I sat next to him and hugged him.

The anger immediatley faded from his eyes and he kissed me on the temple.

"Sorry Kitten." The rest of the time, Blake asked me questions about my sister, and my family before they died.

"Don't cry Kitten," Blake tugged me onto his lap. I wiped my tears away with Chester in fustration. Why did I have to cry in front of him??

"I know what wil make you feel better."

Blake quickly jumped up, setting me on my feet. He dragged me to a spot in the carnival where a big bunch of people were looking up into the sky.

"What are they waiting for Blake?"

"You'll see"

I suddenly heard a loud pop coming out from the sky. I looked up in time to see a burst of light disappeared. I stared up into the night sky in awe.

"Pretty!" Blake turned towards me and bent his head.

"Yeah, you are," he said right before he placed his lips against mine. We created our own  fireworks right then.

I was surprised that no one could feel the heat. We finally pulled away but he placed his forehead against mine. I smiled at him. This was the best day ever.