And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 6

Picture of Rose-Mary ----------------------------------------->

Lorraine's POV

I stared around in awe as Blake led me around his mansion. It was HUGE! How could they even afford this place?

Blake chuckled as I twirled around, looking at my surroundings.

"My parents and sister must be home, I'll introduce you to them."

I didn't know why I was freaking out. It wasn't like I was meeting the family of my boyfriend or something! But it sure felt that way...

The first member that we encountered was Blake's sister. She was absolutley gorgeous with long wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. First thing she did was tackle Blake in a bear hug and pinch his cheeks.

"I missed you, you big ol' brat! Where have you been? Why did you not answer any of my phone calls?"

"I left it at home," he chuckled. "And I was busy too."

His sister finally took notice in me and gave me a huge smile.

"Hey! I'm Rose-Mary! But you can call me Rose! And you must be..."

"Lorraine," I replied shaking her outstretched hand. I was surprised  when she pulled me into a hug.

"I hope Blake hasn't been giving you any trouble. Hes a big nuciance."

I raised my eyebrows at him and said "not at all..."

Blake gave a little cough, "ahem, well Lorraine's a cat-shifter and um, I was just going to take her to dad for some questioning."

Realization dawned on Rose's face. "Ahhh," she replied, "I see, I see. Well once you complete the task, why don't you come up to my room so we can hang out? Blake can show you where it is."

"Oh sure sounds great." I smiled hesitantly at her.

"See you guys later!" With that final note, she skipped away.

"She seems nice," I said quietly.

Blake gave a little laugh before tugging me into a room which I assumed was his dad's office.

I tried to ignore that little spark when he touched me.

Inside the room sat a handsome man and an equally beautiful lady. She was on his lap playing with his hair when they noticed us come in.

"Blake!!" The lady squirmed until the man let go of her waist with a chuckle. She proceeded to launch herself at Blake.

"Where have you been young man?" She reminded me of an older version of Rose-Mary.

"We have been trying to get a hold of you for days!" She put her hands on her hips and attempted to look stern but her eyes gave away joy she really felt.

"Sorry mom, I just got held up a little. Hey dad."

"Son." The man nodded with a smile on his face. "Glad to have you back. Now who is this pretty lady hiding behind you?"

I peeked over Blake's shoulder at his father and mother. They both had warm smiles on their faces.

"Im Lorraine," I replied in a timid voice.

"Shes a cat-shifter dad. I was worried that Adrian still might be out there. Shes one of the last of her kind I believe."

"I see," his dad finally spoke after a brief moment. "I don't know if you have any where to stay tonight but-"

He was interrupted by his wife's gleeful voice. "Of course she will be staying with us! You can stay as long as you want honey!" She started leading me out of the room. "Lets go get some snacks and leave our men to converse."

"Oh wait, umm actually Blake's not my-"

"Come come!"

Blake's POV

I chuckled as I watched my mom lead Lorraine out of the room. I turned back to my dad and saw the same expression on his face as he watched after my mom.

"Your mom is something huh son?"

"Yeah," I smiled.

"So, this Lorraine... Is she... your mate?"

"W-what?! Of course not! Don't be silly!"

"Ha! You were never good at lying son. I had that same look on my face when I met your mom. Anyways. Was there a particular reason why you kidnapped her?"

My dad has always been able to see through me.

"Well she is possibly the last shifter. I just thought that we could help protect her until Adrian is caught."

"Uhuh."

"What? You don't believe me?"

"Haha, go find Lorraine. I know you're dying to go to her."

"Ha. Ha." I exited the room and closed the door softly behind me. My dad is always the jokester.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lorraine's POV

After the nice snack and talk with Blake's mom, she went to show me Rose's room. I knocked on the door and heard a faint "Come in!"

I opened the door to reveal a huge room that was the size of a store at the mall.

"Yah like?" I turned around to see Rose leave her bathroom. I nodded my head in awe.

"Well most of the rooms in this house is the same size so if you're planning on staying here, you can have a big room too! Come sit! Don't be shy!" She took a running leap into her bed and giggled when she bounced.

Once I took my seat, Rose started attacking me with questions and statements.

"Where are you from?"

"Did my brother annoy you on the way here?"

"You must be tired!"

"Did you eat yet?"

"I never really had much girlfriends."

"We can be like sisters!"

"Lets have a sleep-over one day! Oh! How about today?"

"Where's your family?"

"How old are you?"

"Do you like puppies? 'Cuz Blake just bought one! Hes the most adorable thing!"

"Can I see you in your cat form?"

After answering most of her questions, she finally convinced me to shift into my cat form. I went into the bathroom to strip out of my clothes before turning into my white fluffy self. I padded back into her bedroom to find her lounging on her sofa. When she saw me, she let out a squeal and ran to pick me up.

"Omygosh! You are so adorable! I just wanna eat you up!" I replied back by licking her nose.

She set me gently back on my paws and I started to walk back to the bathroom and change. Suddenly I heard something bark. I turned around and a small puppy ran into the room. It took one look at me and decided that I was his next toy. I squealed and started running as fast as I could on my short stubby paws.

The door knocked open wider and Blake ran in.

"Biscuit! No! Heel! Come here now!" When 'Biscuit' refused to listen to him, Blake walked up to me and scooped me up. I automatically snuggled into his warm chest and breathed in his familiar scent.

"Bad Biscuit," he scolded. "Sorry Lorraine," he looked at me and absentmindedly scratched behind my ears. I let ut a purr and pushed my hand against his head.

Rose brought us back into reality. "Aww don't yell at Biscuit. It was just his instinct! Are you okay Lorraine?"

I blushed and squirmed out of Blakes arms. I nodded without giving eye contact and practically ran into the bathroom.

Now that was embarrassing.