And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 9

Lorraine's POV

I heard the sound of birds chirping loudly in my ear. The floor was all flat and hard, not like my bed. Where am I? I slowly opened my eyes and came face to face with some fake grass. Everything from last night came back to me.

Oh right! The pool party and the campout! Wait. Which means... I tried turning around, but a pair of strong, extremely thick vines held me in place. Not vines. Arms! I managed to turn my head around to look at the person who was spooning me. Blake! Aww hes so adorable in his sleep. He looks so peaceful.

I decided to go back to sleep for awhile seeing as Blake wasn't going to wake up anytime soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake's POV

I was holding a soft, warm pillow in my arms. Wait, I don't remember ever having a pillow that moves. And breathes for that matter.

I woke up from one of the best sleeps I ever had. Lorraine was sleeping in front of me with her hair all over my face. I tried shaking my head until most of the hair got off. I then started nuzzling my head into her neck and took a deep breath. She smelled good enough to eat.

I could totally get use to sleeping like this. I sensed most of the other people from the party starting to wake up. I should wake up my kitten too.

I reluctantly released her from my arms. I bent over her and kissed her on the nose. I kept kissing it until she moaned and shifted. She stretched her arms in a way that it should be illegal. She looked extremely sexy and beautiful even with her smiley face jammies and bed head. That only made her more adorable.

I got up and stretched. The sun was shining brightly as everyone started packing up and going home. I waved to everyone as the butler showed them out. I turned back to the still sleeping Lorraine.

"Wake up Kitten," I whispered into her ear. She blinked her eyes open and glared at me.

"No. I want to sleep," she pouted pulling the covers over her head. I laughed at her childishness.

"Come on baby girl. Up and at em."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Im hungry."

"Ye- wait what?"

"Im hungry!!" She shouted, the blanket muffling her voice.

"If I give you food, will you get up?" I saw the shape of her head nodding under the blankets. I laughed and went over to the barbeque pit. Rose was already there devouring some hot dogs.

"Someone's hungry."

"Yup," she said with a mouthful of food.

"Thats attractive."

"I got no one to attract."

"Yeah yeah, can you hand me over a hotdog? Lorraine's hungry and she refuses to get out of the sleeping bag until I give her food."

She laughed and did what I asked. "Like I said Blake, you got it bad. Good choice Blake. I highly approve! You should hurry up and get married so we could be sisters!!"

"Uhhh no." I laughed walking away.

The high pitch sound of a scream caused me to drop the plate of hotdogs.I broke out into a run while shifting into my wolf.