And So the Wolf Fell in Love with the Kitten. Chapter 11

Blake's POV

I pulled onto the driveway of my house and glanced over at the sleeping Lorraine. Her head was leaning against the window and she was snuggling with her stuffed panda. I unclipped my seatbelt before silently doing the same to hers.

I didn't want to open the passenger's door at the risk of Lorraine falling over and waking up. I opened my side of the door and kicked it wider while I reached over and picked up Lorraine.

She mumbled something and tightened her grip on the panda. I slowly edged out of the car and handed my keys to my personal vallet parking employee. He ran ahead of me to open the front door for me. I nodded my head in thanks and headed up the stairs to her room.

I set her down on her bed and took off her shoes.she snuggled deeper into her pillow and yawned. I heard some panting noises and turned to see Biscuit trying to climb up the side of her bed. I chuckled and nudged him forward. He walked up to her pillow, turned around a couple of times, before finally settling down.

I drew the blankets onto Lorraine and kissed her temple.

"Goodnight Kitten."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

She screamed. I tried to reach for her but everytime I stepped forward, she would get farther away. I tried to yell for her but my voice was drowned out by a menacing laugh and wolf howls.

"LORRAINE!"

She couldn't hear me. Something was pulling her farther away  from me.

"Blake! Help!" She wimpered. Why couldn't I get to her? I heard her soft cries and wimpers as she was dragged farther and farther away.

I bolted awake in my bed. It was just a dream. Sweat was dripping down my forehead. I suddenly realized what actually woke me up. I jumped out of my bed, only wearing my boxers and ran into the room across from mine.

Lorraine's blankets were thrown all over the floor. My heart broke when I saw her  huddled in the corner of her bed, crying. Biscuit was whimpering on the floor with his paws over his eyes.

I laid down onto the bed next to her huddling form and tugged her into my chest.

"Shhhhh. Its alright Kitten. Everything is okay. Im here, Im here." I rubbed her back slowly as her sobs faded. She wrapped her fingers around the necklace that I always wore. I kissed her face until all her tears dissapeared and she started to giggle.

I waited until she was fast asleep before I drifted off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lorraine's POV

I felt a strong pair of arms tighten around my waist, causing me to wake up from my sleep. I opened my eyes and came face to face with a large, muscular chest. I glanced up and saw that Blake was still sleeping.

I kissed his chest and cuddled deeper into his side. All events of yesterday night came back to me. My dream, Blake coming into my room, Blake holding me close, Blake comforting me until I went back to sleep.

I played with Blake's necklace until I felt him shift and wake up.

"Morning Kitten." He bent his head and kissed me on my lips. "Feeling better?"

I nodded.

"Want to tell me what got you all shook up?"

I hesitated before shaking my head.

He sighed, "Its okay baby, if you want to tell me later, you can."

I sat up in bed and looked around. "Im hungry." I stated.

Blake smiled and got up off the bed. I blushed when I saw that he was just wearing boxers. Blake cleared his throat and I removed my gaze off his body and into his eyes.

He gave me a knowing smirk and I felt myself heating up. He reached out his hand for me to take.

"Lets go eat my ravenous Kitten." He tossed me onto his back and made his way out of my room and into the kitchen.

He set me down onto a stool. "So what would you like to eat?"

"Hmmm, I want some chocolate chip pancakes and some orange juice please."

He grinned at me and started taking out the ingrediants for pancakes.

"You can cook??"

"Theres a lot of things that you don't know about me Kitten." He smirked at me. A guy who can cook is a sexy one.

He dropped the first batch of pancakes onto my plate and I dug in. They were orgasmic.

"Mmmmmmmm!!" I swung my foot back in forth as I enjoyed one of the best breakfast of my life.

"Glad you like it," Blake smiled, setting his plate down next to mine and digging in. "Mmmm. These are good. I am a great cook."

I laughed at his confidence.

"So what do you want to do today Kitten?"

"Hmmm-"

My thought was interrupted by Rose skipping into the kitchen.

"Hello Lorraine! Blake!."

"Goodmorning Rose," we both said.

"So whatcha guys up to today?"

"We don't know yet," I replied.

"Do you guys want to go to the movies? I want to watch Kung Fu Panda 2!!"

Blake rolled his eyes at her. "Oh! Okay! I rarely get to go to the movies!" I said excitedly.

Blake immediatly perked up. "Movies it is!"