"Well we just need one of these and the other 3 just throw them away somewhere. Let the other bastards find them, I dont care." Temari said and Kankuro shrugged and threw the other scrolls away.

My head snapped up when I heard 3 men screaming as birds flew out of the trees. The breeze that swept past me smelt blood, blood that was just shed.

"Hmmm.... Blood. Someone must have killed somebody, hehe." Shukaku then froze and sniffed. "Follow the scent of the blood NOW!" Shukaku growled loudly making me raise an eyebrow towards him.

"I smell Elina's scent with the scent of the blood. I dont know if the blood is hers but follow the scent RIGHT NOW!" my eyes widened and I quickly leapt up on the branches and dashed towards the scent.

~3rd Person PoV~

"What the-?! Gaara, where are you going?!" Kankuro yelled towards Gaara who was already out of sight. Temari and Kankuro then started following him.

"Where is he going? I never seen him so worried about something...." Temari muttered which Kankuro gave a grunt as an answer.

Meanwhile, Elina sat on the ground on her knees, staring at the corpses of the dead Grass ninjas she just killed. Shattered ice layed everywhere around her, blood was pooling under her and blood was also splattered on her clothes and half of her face. Her bloody sword was laying next to her.

"I-I killed them...." Elina whispered to herself, lower lip trembling as her eyes widened in horror. Yes, she has never killed anybody before. She was horrified as she trembled on her knees, staring at her bloody hands with wide eyes.

Her head then leaned back and screamed as loud as she could. She screamed and screamed as Gaara got closer to her location.

"Thats Elina!" Gaara thought as he jumped down in front of the terrified screaming Elina. He kneeled in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders, shaking her to stop. But it seems she's still in her terrified state.

"Do something to make her calm down!" Shukaku yelled towards Gaara who seemed to be panicking.

"Like what?"

"I dont know! Slap her. It usually works on people who are in a state like this!" Shukaku growled.

"Slap her?!"

"Just do it!"

Gaara raised his hand hesitantly, then slapped Elina making her head snap to the side and stop screaming. The sound of the slap echoed making Temari and Kankuro's jaws drop, who are on the trees just above and behind Gaara.

Elina's head slowly turned towards Gaara and looked up at him, tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Told you she would snap out of it...." Shukaku growled. Gaara stared at Elina who was trembling.

"G-Gaara.... I-I...." Elina stuttered then threw herself in Gaara's arms as she buried her face in his chest and cried. Gaara seemed to be surprised and confused, but his heart beat sped up by her embrace.

"Kid, to make it less awkward for you and if you want to comfort her. Wrap you're arms around her and rub her back. Cant believe I made you this naive....." Shukaku growled as he yawned lazily and layed his head on his front legs.

Gaara grunted as he slowly wrapped his arms around Elina, quite awkwardly, and slowly rubbed her back. He felt heat rising up his cheeks when he felt Elina's soft white skin.

"W-what-- h-how? When?!" Kankuro exclaimed as he started scratching his head furiously in confusion. Which almost ruined his little cat hoodie, thing....