This world is different from Fiore of course. This is the world where you have to kill to survive, for a mission, and to save a comrade or a loved one. Right now.... I have to kill to survive.

I hid the Heaven scroll in my pouch that is attached on my belt and continued walking around aimlessly but very cautious of my surroundings.

"Well well well!" I heard a voice say as 3 ninjas jumped down in front of me. It was 3 Grass ninjas who are now looking at me with smirks on they're faces. "What do we have here, boys?"

"We got ourselves a beauty, boss!"

"She's a hot one too!" I just stood there with Erza-nee and I's famous dark look as the Grass ninjas laughed.

"We know you're all by yourself in the Exams and you have the Heaven scroll. Why dont you give it to us and we'll let you go huh, what do you say?" The leader of the group said and started to walk towards me slowly. Cold mists surround me and I glared at them, darkly.

"I will not allow that to happen, you scums. Why dont you try and get it from me, or are you afraid that a girl will defeat you all three?" I announced with a smirk as they fumed.

"Hah! You think a puny little girl like you can defeat us?! Right boss?!"

"Right! Lets show her what we got boys!" The two beside him nodded and jumped away, hidden in the trees as well as the leader. Hm, they are planning on trying to get me in stealth I see. I closed my eyes and focused on the sounds of their breathing and feel they're silent movements.

My eyes snapped open when a storm of shurikens and kunais were raining down from above me. I quickly summoned my sword and sliced the shurikens and kunais. My swords are sharper and stronger than the shurikens and kunais, so they were now on the ground broken and shattered. I was also standing in the middle of them that are pierced in the ground.

Silence filled the air once again as I closed my eyes to focus on their movements once again. I'll have to be honest here, they are not even that good at stealth. They move too much which makes it easier for me to hear where they are and what they will do.

"Earth Style: Rock Thorn Bed Jutsu!" My eyes snapped open when I felt the ground shaking. Rock Thorn Bed? Oh I see....

"Ex-quip: Flight Armor!" Light quickly surrounded me and transformed me into the cheetah patterned top, shorts and ears. I quickly leapt away when thorns of Earth popped out of the ground as I swiftly ran, dodging the thorns.

I successfully dodged them all and crouched on the branch of a large scary looking tree. I smirked and looked down at the fuming ninjas who are now out of their hiding spots.

"Maybe not shouting the Jutsu that you will use might help you." I said and the leader stomped his foot on the ground like a child then pointed up at me.

"Come back down here, you little brat!" He screamed making me look down at him darkly. Little brat hm?

Cold mists surround me as ice formed around the tree then down towards the Grass ninjas, ice forming around they're legs preventing them to move.

"What the hell?!" One of them screamed as they tried to break the ice. I jumped down and started walking towards them, bangs covering half of my face and a dark look dawned me.

"You shouldve have said that, you filthy scums...."

~Gaara's PoV~

I sighed silently as I stared at the blood of the ninjas I killed. They're limp bodies scattered on the ground and hanging on branches. Kankuro and Temari stood ways behind me conversing with each other with 4 different scrolls in they're hands.