XXVII: Finale

There will be a book 2 I might even make it a sequel... Maybe... Depends on the reads and rates... But anyway the next book will be more... Clean... This one was a hot ass mess Lmao. Different shit every time. I'm sorry bout that. But book 2 gone be A1. I might change up the characters appearances. So if you see a character that look different just know I changed it. Its been a roller coaster so far for me and this book. But!!! We gone survive. Next book gone be emotional, exciting, and twisty. Is twisty a word?? I don't know . Anyway this is the official chapter of this book. But don't get upset... This is still to be a 3 part reunion just for y'all so stay updated.

                          Tre
As we finally reached the house, I rushed in the house to my surprise it was actually clean. There was a box in the middle of the floor. I stopped at the door and turned around to see a grinning Drake.

"Drake what's... What's this?" He didn't say anything he walked passed me and picked up the box. He slowly walked towards me.

"I was wondering ... If you could... You know... Be my hubby for life." He said kneeing down and grab my hand....

"I..." I wish it was like that but instead it was...

"I was wondering if you would be my hubby for life... I love you... Biiiitch... You will always be my.... Biiiiitch.... Take thus ring.... Biiiiitch." Drake said laughing. This was the most ghetto ass proposal but I guess I'll accept it. I couldn't even get Yes out before Drake picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me as I kissed him back. Am I fool for loving this man after all the shit he put me through? I guess love don't have a ending to bullshit does it? Well... Hopefully we will have our perfect wedding... And maybe a child as well... I wouldn't mind spending my entire life with him... He was already mine when we first laid eyes on each other.... Lowkey .

Written by: L0WK3Y

Love all of the love I gotten on this book. Wish it was more but eh... Can't complain. Watch out for the reunion and book 2.