I: First Crush

Hey, my name is Tre. I'm 16 and ... Yes... I am gay. Okay now that we have that out the way. Summer was over and it was back to school... Unfortunately. My mom woke me up and I sat on the edge of the bed calculating where the hell I was at.

I finally got myself together and got dressed. I had on a black V-neck, skinny jeans, and my Oreo Jordan's.

I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene things. I brushed my hair and grabbed my backpack. I headed towards the kitchen where my sibilings were at. My sister Kristiana was on her phone texting. She was okay with my sexuality, we've always told each other everything and never judged. My brother Darius. He never accepted me when I came out. But before I came out we was closer than anything. He was the best brother a little brother could ask for. Until that day. My mother didn't like it but she accepted it. My whole family did. My dad... Fuck him... He left when I was three.

"Cmon let's go..." Darius said grabbing his car keys.

We followed him outside and we got in his truck. We left to go to school.

--

We arrived at the school . ( AJ Heights High School) I saw my best friends Imani and Devin. I jumped out the truck before it could stop and ran towards them. I jumped on Imani back and she fell on one knee. Devin was in front of her. He put his hand over his chest and said...

"Aww... Its so soon..." He said as if Imani was purposing to him.

We all laughed. I helped Imani up and we all group hugged. We sat there telling each other what had been happening over the summer.

"Well Kieth..." We all instantly rolled our eyes. "He still trying to fight me..." Devin said showing us the screenshots that Kieth was still trying to fight him.

Kieth been trying to fight Devin for about four months now because he think Devin was trying to take his boyfriend. Like... Don't nobody want him but you... Take a seat.

"Its not my fault I'm just so sexy... I'm that bitch..." Devin said laughing. We all laughed.

"I can't with you right now." Imani said.

The bell rang and we looked at our schedule that they mailed to us yesterday. We all had the same first period class everyday. We walked down the hall. As we were walking this guy leaning against the locker with a bunch of other guys caught my eye. I stopped walking and just stared. I guess he could feel me stare because he looked dead at me and his face scrunched up. Then, I felt a hand go across my face. It was Devin. I looked at him stupid and pushed him. We started laughing and I continued to walk. The guy had on a galaxy jersey shirt, black joggers, And some Galaxy foam Jordan's. We arrived at our Algebra class. We all sat in the very back of the class.

The tardy bell rang and the teacher stood up in front of the class.

"Hey, I'm Mr. Williams and I'm your Algebra teacher this year..." He said smiling looking at everyone faces.

"Okay this activity all you do is just come up, introduce yourself and tell us three things about yourself..." He said sitting back down at his computer.

"Attendance..." He said doing some clicking on the computer.

"Carol Adams..."

"Here..." Some one on the other side yelled.

"Imani... Banks..." He called. Imani looked up and said here.

"Devin Carol..." He said.

"Present..." Devin said.

"Tre Harris..." He said. I raised my hand and said here.

--

After he was done with Roll...