An Unleashed Secret Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

“Do you really need this much makeup and hair stuff?” He ignored my attempts at pushing him away.

I eventually gave up. “You’re not a girl, you wouldn’t understand.”

He stop messing with my stuff and looked at me. “Anyways, Chase is throwing a party at his house tonight and since you don’t really go to parties much, I wanted to know if you want to come.”

“To the party with you?” I was surprised he invited me to a party. He usually never invites me because he fears that I’ll drink or some guy will hit on me.

“Yeah, you can bring one of your friends.”

I folded my arms across my chest. “Why are you inviting me to THIS party? Why haven’t you invited me to any other party?”

“I figured since you did a good thing for me by helping Alicia with her surprise, I’ll finally invite you to a party. Even though, I don’t want you going to the parties that I go to.”

“Jordan, you need to realize that you have a hot sister and guys will always hit on me whether you like it or not,” I smiled, getting my phone off the bed.

“I think I just threw up in my mouth,” he gagged.

I laughed. “I’m going. What time?”

“Eight,” He said. “And don’t bring one of your friends that annoy me please.”

I shook my head. “Heather is not annoying!”

“She’s annoying to me.”

“That’s because she has a crush on you and you don’t like her.”

“Yeah, and the fact that I don’t like her should tell her to stop drooling over me.”

I searched through my phone for someone to bring to the party. “You need to learn to be easy on her. Crushes are hard to get over.”

“No, they’re not,” He disagreed. “You realize that they don’t like you and you get over them.”

“What do you know? You’ve been in a relationship for 4 years now.” I saw David’s number and sent him a text asking if he wanted to go to the party with me tonight.

“That doesn’t mean, I’ve never had a crush before.”

“Yeah, but you were young when you were crushing. Back then, it was easy to get over a crush.”

“Whatever, be ready at eight.” He said, walking out.

I smirked realizing that I won this fight. When David replied back saying yeah, my smirk became a full on smile. I glanced at the clock, it was 5 hours until 8. That meant I had a perfect amount of time to do everything that I needed to do without being rushed. I flopped out of my bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

In the Kitchen, I found Jordan’s friend, Tay, poking his head in our refrigerator. “Do you ever go home and eat?”

“Nahh, ya’ll always have the best food,” He smiled, looking me up and down. “Nice pajamas.”

I was wearing red, short, comfortable shorts and a white tank top revealing a little of my cleavage. “Thanks, now move.”

“Fine,” He sighed, moving out of the way with a handful of grapes in his hand. “So, are you going to the party tonight?”

“Yeah.” I crouched down, searching for something good to eat. “I’m surprised Jordan even invited me.”

“Uh, yeah, m-me, too,” He stumbled.

I looked up at the corner of my eyes to see why he was stumbling. “Stop staring at my ass.”

He hurried up and made eye contact with me. “Sorry.”

“You better be.”

I peeked my head past the refrigerator door to see Jordan glaring at Tay.

Tay laughed. “Come on, Jordan, face it. You’re sister’s hot and no matter how hard you try to keep guys off of her, she’s always going to have guys on her.”

I shook my head, knowing where this conversation was going. “Here we go.”

“She shouldn’t have guys staring at her ass, they should be looking at her face,” He growled through his teeth.

Tay popped a grape in his mouth. “Wasn’t my fault. Blame my hormones.”

I closed the refrigerator and continued my search for food in the freezer. “Tay, just shut up.”

“You see what I’m saying, Neisha?” Jordan breathed. “Greedy guys like Tay, are always going to want you in that way and that way only. I don’t even want to take you to the party anymore.”

I grabbed a bag of Pizza Rolls. “What are you going to do? Keep me locked in the house forever until you think it’s safe for me to go out and mingle?”

“Jordan chill,” Tay said, being serious. “I’m sorry for looking at her ass. I wasn’t trying to molest her or anything, okay? It was one look.”

“It shouldn’t be any look at all,” Jordan grabbed a paper plate and handed it to me.

“Thanks.” I grabbed the paper plate and sprawled 13 pizza rolls onto it.

“You must be used to this Neisha,” Tay smiled.

“Yup, pretty much.” After putting the Pizza Rolls into the microwave, I turned to Jordan. “I’m going to the party tonight and I don’t care if I have to lock myself in your trunk or hitch hike a ride to Chase’s house, I’m going.”

“You can still go,” he paused. “As long as you wear, something suitable.”

“Ooh, suitable, J using big words now,” Tay teased.

“Suitable? What’s suitable to you? Baggy Jeans, Gym Shoes, and an oversized tee?” My jaw dropped. Could he be serious? It’s a fucking party. I want to look sexy. You never know who you would run into at a party.

Jordan smiled. “Yeah, sounds about right.”

Tay started laughing super hard. “Could you imagine that? Neisha, going to a party looking like she’s ready to work in a garden or something?! J, she’s way too hot to cover all that up!”

“Tay!” I screamed. “You’re not helping my situation right now.”

Jordan was already tugging at Tay’s white T-shirt. “Stop calling my sister hot!”

“Man, it’s not even that serious,” Tay raised his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering to a cop.

I put my hands on my hips. “Jordan, he’s just joking around. Stop getting so serious.”

Jordan let go of his T-shirt and started walking out of the kitchen. “Wear something suitable.”

Whatever. I’m doing what the hell I want to do and I’m wearing what I want to wear.

______________________________________________________________________

Are you surprised that Kyree gave Teneisha the week off? Do you think that there is a catch behind her giving Teneisha a week off? What do you think of Jordan's overprotectiveness?

Don't forget to leave a comment!

Vote! & Fan me to know when the new chapter comes out!

- Ashley!