2. Apology

Authors P.O.V

"You just forgot everything!" The kid yelled to Taehyung. "It would matter if my dad was the head of the bodyguard sector wouldn't it?! Well guess what?!" The kid yelled and Taehyungs eyes widened.

"There's no way." Taehyung said 'the person this man is talking about can't be his dad! That man is the most talented, handsome man I have ever met! There is no way this kid is his son!' Taehyung thought

"That's right!" The kid yelled. "My dad's name is Nam Jeon and I'm his second son but the only heir!" The kid yelled and Taehyung stood up and started to walk over to him.

'The only people that knew the man's real name is my dad, his family members and I, so unless this kid is telling the truth there's no way for him to know the man's name.' Taehyung thought.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook yelled before running out of the room.

As he slammed shoulders with Taehyung, he felt something warm splash on his face. When Jungkook disappeared Taehyung put his hand to my face and wiped it. Taehyung looked down at his hand and he could tell right away that is was a tear.

"He... was crying." Taehyung said and Jin burst into the room, sped over to him, grabbed Taehyung's collar and slammed him into the wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jin spat and it was Taehyung's first time ever seeing Jin act this way. "I told you to apologize! Not to make everything worse!" Jin yelled and Taehyung was about to speak when Hoseok walked in.

"Bastard!" Hoseok yelled and Taehyung thought he was yelling at Jin but he walked over them and shoved his finger into Taehyung's chest. "What did you do to Jungkook?!" Hoseok yelled but Jin answered him before Taehyung could.

"At first he started yelling at Jungkook yesterday because his dad assigned Jungkook to be his bodyguard and he made Jungkook cry, I told him to apologize but then this bastard starts bad talking Jungkook's dad." Jin said and Hoseok punched Taehyung in the jaw.

"How could you?!" He yelled and then Nam Joon walked in. "Fuck you Taehyung!" Nam Joon yelled. Taehyung started to get angry.

"What the fuck did I do wrong?!" Taehyung yelled.

"What did you do wrong?!" Jin yelled getting angrier and angrier by the minute.

"Jungkook has only his brother! The only family he can go home to is his big brother who is barely out of high school and is already getting drunk and playing around, he only has someone like that and you talk shit about his dad. Jungkook can't go home to complain to his brother because his brother blames Jungkook for their dad's death!" Jin yelled.

"Why would he blame Jungkook?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"Because their dad died on his way to the hospital because Jungkook was stabbed." Jin said looking down.

"He was stabbed?! Why?!" Taehyung yelled and everyone in the room looked down.

"He was protecting someone from kidnappers." Nam Joon said.

"Who?" Taehyung asked. Jin looked at Nam Joon.

"Someone he loved." Yoongi said.

"Ah! How long were you there?!" Hoseok yelled.

"Again I was here the entire time." Yoongi said but this time he got in Taehyung's face. "If you don't apologize to Jungkook I will be your living nightmare, he deserves better, he volunteered to watch over you three years ago, he has always diligently done it every single day and you treat him like shit. No, you just forgot everything and left him on his own." Yoongi said and whispered the last part.

Yoongi patted Jin's shoulder then walked out of the room but when Yoongi left Jimin came running in.

"Bastard!!" He yelled and punched Taehyung in the face.

"Jimin Stop!" Nam Joon yelled but Jimin ignored him.

"You fucking piece of trash!" Jimin yelled. Taehyung wiped his mouth with his hand and glared at Jimin.

"Do you know what my dad will do to you since you punched my precious face?!" Taehyung said but Jimin just spit at him.

"I don't give a fuck! You can't treat Jungkook like that! Why do you think you never got hurt? Why do you think you've never gotten sick and if you did who do you think took care of you?!" Jimin yelled and Taehyung opened his mouth. "That's right! Jungkook always watched over you! Ever since you were a kid! He may be two years younger but he was always the one to protect you!" Jimin yelled.

"Then what were those other bodyguards?" Taehyung asked.

"You're so fucking stupid!" Hoseok yelled. "Jungkook assigned them to you to protect you in his absence." Hoseok said and Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Why would Jungkook go to such extremes just to protect me? Does that make any sense?" Taehyung asked and that question shut everyone up tight.

Taehyung noticed the immediate silence and he cocked his eye brow at it.

"Why is it so quiet all of a sudden?" Taehyung asked but no one dared to reply because they knew what Jungkook would do to them. "And if you knew Jungkook's name why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asked.

"Why didn't we tell you? It's because you never asked him, you should ask people themselves not others." Jin said rudely and then he also kept quiet, Taehyung was hurt by his hyungs words but didn't show it.

"Why are you guys so quiet?! Answer me!" Taehyung yelled because he started getting angry at them for being so quiet.

"They are like this because I ordered them to be quiet if you asked that question." .Another random voice bounced off the bare walls of the office. Everyone turned and then everyone but Taehyung bowed to the man who was standing in the door way to the office.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked.

"I am the Captain of the guard, or Jungkook's boss for now." The man said and he bowed to Taehyung. Taehyung also bowed in respect.

"Ah! Sir." Taehyung said and the man laughed.

"Please just call me Baekhyun." The man said to Taehyung.

"Baekhyun." Taehyung repeated and Baekhyun laughed.

"I believe you guys have some things to do?" Baekhyun said and Jin let go of Taehyungs collar and left the room but not before turning to look Taehyung in the eye.

"I will not repeat myself a third time Taehyung. Apologize to Jungkook." Jin said and after he exited the room everyone else followed.

"Taehyung" Baekhyun called Taehyung over to the couch which he took upon himself, to sit on.

Taehyung walked over to Baekhyun and also sat down but he sat in the chair instead of the couch.

"There are somethings that people should or shouldn't forget, there are somethings people should or shouldn't know and there are things that people should or shouldn't learn." Baekhyun said and this confused Taehyung a little.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks.

"Listen, Jungkook has his reasons for protecting you even with how young he is, he has his own reasons for his actions and it's up to him to tell you his reasons." Baekhyun said and he stood up to leave but Taehyung grabbed his arms.

"What reason could he possibly have to protect me?" Taehyung asked and Baekhyun grabbed Taehyungs hand and pushed it off his arm.

"The answer is in your memory try to find it and you will know." Baekhyun said and he also left the office.

Taehyung fell back into the chair with a huff; He pulled his hand up to his hair and ran his hand through it.

"Everyone keeps mentioning my memory but what do they mean?" Taehyung asked himself and he started to think really hard but then a knock distracted him.

"Come in!" He yelled putting his head in his hands.

"Sir, you have a meeting soon." a boy who looked around twenty two or twenty three said.

"Thank you Chen, you may go now." Taehyung said and the boy named Chen left.

Taehyung sighed and stood up to grab his coat. After he grabbed his coat he walked to the office door and opened it. He looked around for Jungkook but when he saw that he couldn't see Jungkook, he sighed flipped his coat on and he started walking to the elevator.

Jungkook was watching Taehyung from one of the cubicles in the office and he followed him to the elevator. Jungkook looked at the floor Taehyung was going to then he took the stairs all the way to the main floor of the building. Jungkook reached the main floor first so he went to the front counter and pretended to be working there.

As soon a Taehyung left the elevator Jungkook took off for Taehyungs car and he jumped in the passenger seat.

Taehyung walked to his car and sat in the back while his driver sat in the front, the driver wasn't surprised by Jungkook's presence in the car because every time Taehyung left the building Jungkook always was in the passenger seat. At first the man was surprised but not now since this has been going on for eight years.

"We have to go to the Gungchin building." Taehyung said and the driver nodded. "D.O, I made a mistake against someone but I don't know what was so wrong about what I said." Taehyung said and the driver named D.O looked over to Jungkook and Jungkook looked out the window with a frown in his face.

"Well Tae, if someone talked shit about your dad would you not get upset?" D.O asked.

"I wouldn't stand for it; I would burst in a few seconds." Taehyung said and D.O pulled the car out of the parking lot.

"So how do you think Jungkook felt when you were bad mouthing his dad?" D.O asked glancing at Taehyung through the passenger mirror.

"Pissed, Wait how did you know it was Jungkook?!" Taehyung yelled.

"I wasn't born yesterday Tae, plus Jungkook is my childhood friend how would I not know." D.O said and Taehyung huffed.

"Does everyone know him?" Taehyung asked himself and D.O looked at Jungkook.

"I hope he remembers soon. " D.O said to Jungkook and Jungkook nodded in agreement.