Chapter 22

Lola's POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT US LOST!" I shouted at Wilfred, I mean seriously? How dumb could you get, running into a forest?

"I'm sorry... I thought it was only small!"

I looked over at him and couldn't help but laugh.

"What? What are you laughing at? Lola? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?"

"Y-y-you're soaked!" I said between laughs. Well it was true! It had just been bucketing down and his hair was plastered to his face. He started laughing too.

"You are too!" He said pointing at me. "In fact you're probably worse because of all your hair that's retaining the water!"

"Shut up" I said playfully slapping him. We went on like that for a while having a mini slap fight. I was just going to slap him again when he grabbed hold of my hands and pinned them down. I couldn't move anywhere but that was obviously the plan because I stopped struggling and just sat there staring deeply into his eyes. Gosh he was beautiful! Very quickly he placed his hands behind my head, taking me by surprise, and brought his lips to mine. I had to pull away quite quickly because I had ran out of air but I quickly replaced them kissing him passionately.

************************************

A/N

Aren't I nice giving you 2 chapters? Hope you liked it! Vomment! xxx