Chapter 5

Wilfred's POV

We all rushed down the road. There was about 200 of us all running to Rebelsville screaming battle cries and cries of hatred towards the Rebels. I was silent the whole way there flanking the people in front so I could slip into the school quickly, unnoticed, and begin my search for an abandoned classroom. *brr brr brr intruder intruders* Uh Oh they've seen us coming! They must of anticipated an attack! Now it's so obvious that Charleston has gone back there, and that they were waiting for an attack. It will make it so much harder for me to hide away! As we neared the school entrance I darted to the side into a little hidden door and waited. I looked left and right to check if the coast was clear and started down the corridor. I vaguely knew my way round now, because of countless attacks, so I was surprised when I found myself lost. I was wandering aimlessly down a random corridor when I reached a dead end. I was about to turn around and go back the way I came when I noticed a door handle in the wall. I turned it slowly, nervous of what was on the other side. The door creaked open. I scanned the room, it was empty apart from a few computers and chairs scattered around. I shut the door behind me and did another recce of the room. I was about to sit down when I noticed movement in the corner of the room under the desk. Suddenly I thought I should go over but in the next instance I thought better of it. It moved again. My curiosity got the better of me and I scooted over to it. The most beautiful girl was sitting there under the desk with a look of pure terror on her face. Our eyes met.

************************************

A/N

Whoop! My first cliff hanger! So they've finally met, kind of! Hope you liked it! Comment, Vote and tell your friends! Xxx